Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
It's not a game that needs one. Basically, all you need to know is:

1. You can turn on hint mode in the settings and the game will point out the choices that gives points for LIs
2. You can only have one LI at a time, so when you have the choice, just go see the one you prefer first
3. The (very few) mini-games either solve themselves after a few failures, or you can just look in this thread
Thank you

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Loved the game
I fucking love Aisha
I would totally take her on a romantic date

I'm really excited to see what the devs have planned next

Something I really like about the two games of theirs I have played
Is that the mc is not some creep who doesn't respect women

The only thing i wish I could have done was romance Aisha as a straight guy

Anyway thank you for this wonderful game devs
Goodluck with whatever you choose to do next

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Man I felt like there was more story left here and it had a sudden abrupt ending, the last chapter felt super rushed even with the dialogue. I wonder what happened.
But overall good experience, it just felt incomplete experience.

Reactions: turbojoe

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The end of this excellent VN took me completely by surprise. The potential of this story is such that I do not understand this brutal and sloppy ending. What are the DEV's intentions? Is he preparing a sequel, a side story... I can't believe in an outright abandonment of this too abruptly concluded little gem. Everything was excellent, the story, the sets, the characters, the animations. The French translation was almost perfect. No, I don't understand and I'm very frustrated!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
The end of this excellent VN took me completely by surprise. The potential of this story is such that I do not understand this brutal and sloppy ending. What are the DEV's intentions? Is he preparing a sequel, a side story... I can't believe in an outright abandonment of this too abruptly concluded little gem. Everything was excellent, the story, the sets, the characters, the animations. The French translation was almost perfect. No, I don't understand and I'm very frustrated!
Take it as a short series of seven épisodes on one and single season telling a snapshot of the event in this deep sea out of planet earth base.

It was not plan to be a 15 years long series with 20 épisodes each.

Take it as a novella instead of a novel.

Take it as it is and envoy the ride.

Now they can do something else instead of risking a burnout because it would have been a decade working on the same caracters and the same places.

There creative minds can replenish with others stories, maybe to come back later is force or... maybe not.

Enjoy it as a nice space op short story and a hell of one.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
As with all of the puzzles in the game, if you get it wrong three times, you'll get the option to skip it.
I have played games where (like IRL password logins) you can get locked out with too many errors, so I was leery of trying too many times. So I came here and read a couple posts saying essentially this and realized there were no penalties for errors. (y)
As for Aisha being a character rather than a kink, yeah, I've worked with trans people (both directions) and wanted to create a world where they were treated with the dignity that they deserve. People frequently complain about my "feminist agenda" because I tend to have strong women in my games
You don't say! :eek: :D Imagine being an even less popular subtype: a male feminist (a 'traitor' to one side and an unwanted supporter to most of the other side). :(
There are a couple of reasons for why we didn't do a gay male MC.
1) We already had to do the sex scenes in multiples of 9. Doing 12 would have been 25% more work.
2) Mortze was uncomfortable rendering MM sex scenes. He's perfectly fine with people being gay, but he doesn't want to get that personally intimate with it.
Figured that both were part of the reason. I know I never choose to do 25% more work if it's optional. :sneaky: Nor would I want to spend lots of time rendering images that are not my particular orientation either. Just thought it was a strange missing piece that made my fairness alarm start ringing.

As for the game, I can only echo other posts now that I have completed it - the ending seemed too quick and left me wanting more. But that is a sign of an engaging story if nothing else, so I look forward to checking out your other content. :cool:

EDIT: And please tell Mortze the way he renders breasts is absolute perfection. :love:

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Re the ending of the game. In the immortal words of Neil Young (or Def Leppard, or Highlander, depending on your age), "It's better to burn out than to fade away."

I told the story I wanted to tell. Yes, I could drag it along forever and have you all get more and more tired of it until I ask myself, "Why am I still doing this when no one cares anymore?" Or I could tell the intended story and stop.

People complain that Hollywood is all sequels and reboots, with no new ideas anymore. That's not because Hollywood writers don't have new ideas. It's because the audience wants sequels and reboots and complains when a story ends.

Thank you for enjoying this story. I've got more than 10 others for you to try. And I'm going to keep writing them. But Toro 7 is done.

Tlaero

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Yeah, I got a kick out of Mortze doing that too.

In Finding Miranda, there's a part with code on a whiteboard, and it's code from my AdventureCreator tool.

Tlaero
I remember that. Gave me a good chuckle when the VP says something like "Did you say you run this on production systems?"

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
In the immortal words of Neil Young (or Def Leppard, or Highlander, depending on your age), "It's better to burn out than to fade away."
For many in my generation the association with that quote is mostly April 4/5, 1994 and the endless media interviews that followed. :cry:
I've got more than 10 others for you to try. And I'm going to keep writing them. But Toro 7 is done.
No complaints here, and I hope it didn't come off as such - just wished it would have gone on a bit longer because I was enjoying it. As for the rest, I started blindly with Elsaverse Transitions and realized there was an overarching narrative that I was jumping into the middle of, then went back to a pack of 4 ported-from-html titles (Dreaming, Redemption, Finding, Saving). Is this the order you would suggest:

or like Star Wars is there a sequence you would suggest other than release order?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
For many in my generation the association with that quote is mostly April 4/5, 1994 and the endless media interviews that followed. :cry:

No complaints here, and I hope it didn't come off as such - just wished it would have gone on a bit longer because I was enjoying it. As for the rest, I started blindly with Elsaverse Transitions and realized there was an overarching narrative that I was jumping into the middle of, then went back to a pack of 4 ported-from-html titles (Dreaming, Redemption, Finding, Saving). Is this the order you would suggest:

or like Star Wars is there a sequence you would suggest other than release order?
In the Elsaverse Omnibus, you got all the titles but Elsa's Nightmares (which happens right before Elsaverse Transitions) and Chasing Beth (which happens immediately after); there's also a short story about Miranda (FM:Hope) that has been released earlier this year and is not included. Starting a new game, you'll see the title selector screen. You can play (and read) all the titles as in a book, from top to bottom and left to right. Titles on the left column are games, the rest are short stories and there's even a novella (AAA) that I'd recommend to read after completing Darkness Falls first season (chapter 4.2) before starting the unfinished Season II. Won: Darkness Within would be the last one on that bundle. Then Nightmares, Transitions, Beth, and Hope

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Re the ending of the game. In the immortal words of Neil Young (or Def Leppard, or Highlander, depending on your age), "It's better to burn out than to fade away."

I told the story I wanted to tell. Yes, I could drag it along forever and have you all get more and more tired of it until I ask myself, "Why am I still doing this when no one cares anymore?" Or I could tell the intended story and stop.

People complain that Hollywood is all sequels and reboots, with no new ideas anymore. That's not because Hollywood writers don't have new ideas. It's because the audience wants sequels and reboots and complains when a story ends.

Thank you for enjoying this story. I've got more than 10 others for you to try. And I'm going to keep writing them. But Toro 7 is done.

Tlaero
Is it really what people want or is it what the producers think that's what people want and so it's less risky to invest in? I might agree with sequels but not reboots. And nowadays lots of "sequels" are soft reboots anyway, and adapted for "modern audience" *sick* (they could make new IPs for their "modern audience")

Though you prefer making multiple small stories than a big one, if that works for you.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Got to be honest, I was very disappointed with this ending, this game had so much scope where to expand to in an area that not many games have gone, I feel the dev/s either got bored or if this was their intention in the first place then they seriously lacked imagination. Very disappointing.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes