Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Is this game worth playing for the Male protag now that its complete? I had bad experinces with the devs last multiprotag game where the MMC part felt half baked.
Well i played the Male MC + started Fem Lesbian one later and the difference is probably only small changes in the dialog between characters and the possible love interest in each Mc's path. 3 love interest +1 if you wont choose any of them first 3

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well i played the Male MC + started Fem Lesbian one later and the difference is probably only small changes in the dialog between characters and the possible love interest in each Mc's path. 3 love interest +1 if you wont choose any of them first 3
wait, are there 2 or 3 Lis per mc?
did i forget it:unsure:
which are Lis for male mc?
(nevermind that +1, i remember her/that entity:BootyTime:)

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Damn that Sumalee looks so sexy even after she couldnt get a good night sleep first thing in the morning! Pouting and blushing Oriana is right behind her on second place
Bonus situation: Best buddy to eat cereals with in the canteen? "John" motherfluffing Denver!

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I will never write a story where the player rapes someone. Neither actual forced sex.
I guess that makes you the anti-StephenRDonaldson, eh? :) Glad to hear it. Too many games are made and played by misogynists who get off on fantasizing about forcing their incel small genitalia on unwilling women.

[Cue the stream of invective-laden posts from at least one of exactly that kind of guy who does not have the self-awareness to understand that the only thing his post(s) will accomplish is confirm everything this post suggests.]

Just came to this thread looking for the answer to one of the passwords (Dr.'s computer), so not too far in yet. But so far I like the story...even though I am more than old enough to remember The Abyss and have enough science in my background to need to suspend disbelief a bit at times. TBH, though, it's just nice to be playing something with a non-cookie-cutter plot for a change and not feel the need to skip endlessly though nonsense. (y):cool:

Warning: heterosenxual males with fragile masculinity should not read beyond this point.

Lastly, having worked with someone who went through the gender reassignment process, (and OMG it didn't turn me gay!!! :rolleyes: ) I appreciate the inclusion of a normal trans character who "is" trans but just as easily could not be if we weren't told that she is. It's almost like she's a normal human person deserving of basic respect and courtesy like any one of us. Craziness!! I also appreciate the option to play the game in multiple ways - if I were a lesbian woman, for example, it would obviously be frustrating to be forced to play most games as a straight man. But...to be fair...
tobefair - Copy.jpg
(I grew up a bit of a homophobe, so here's something I never thought I would find myself arguing) you seem to have unfairly left out one demographic in your gameplay options. (since you went to all the trouble of creating gameplay for straight man, straight woman, and lesbian woman). I'm playing as a straight man because it is what I am familiar with. But despite not being gay myself,
notanythingwrong - Copy.jpg
I can't help wondering why there is not the option to play the game as a gay man?? Maybe there is some explanation in the thread ?? I don't want to read it until after I finish the game so as to avoid spoilers, so if it is all explained then please ignore this post.

Im sure I'll be getting plenty of supportive :rolleyes: messages soon (sigh) from angry dudes who (ironically) have probably posted many times on many game threads whinging about not wanting to play games as female MC's...but who somehow don't have the IQ or empathy to care equally about the lack of gay male MC options out there. But even so I wanted to point out this odd inconsistency in an otherwise very anti-regressive game.

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
First, the doctor's computer. As with all of the puzzles in the game, if you get it wrong three times, you'll get the option to skip it. If you'd like to figure it out on your own and looking for a hint:
First hint: This drink usually comes with a paper umbrella
Second hint: It's two words, but you don't need to type the space.
Third hint: 6 letters total
Fourth hint: First letter is an M.

As for Aisha being a character rather than a kink, yeah, I've worked with trans people (both directions) and wanted to create a world where they were treated with the dignity that they deserve. People frequently complain about my "feminist agenda" because I tend to have strong women in my games. This time I actually did have an agenda. :)

There are a couple of reasons for why we didn't do a gay male MC.
1) We already had to do the sex scenes in multiples of 9. Doing 12 would have been 25% more work.
2) Mortze was uncomfortable rendering MM sex scenes. He's perfectly fine with people being gay, but he doesn't want to get that personally intimate with it.

Tlaero

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Tlaero Another great story from both of you and can't wait to see more! (of Toro or the next story you release)
Amazing gals!!

Also, LOVE how they are all actors playing their parts in the Toro story hehehe, you've done this before and it's awesome. And since they are actors, I hope to see them elsewhere lol. Specially Sumalee.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Is this game worth playing for the Male protag now that its complete? I had bad experinces with the devs last multiprotag game where the MMC part felt half baked.
Like others said, your mileage may vary, but each of the love interests is very well fleshed out. While the overall story arc doesn't change, you get a unique perspective and character development on two LIs that you wouldn't otherwise. (Stephanie is an LI on two paths so there may not be much of a difference there.)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, I hope there is more to come with the story. Feels like there is sooo much more to tell.

The only thing about this game I dont care for is that every girl is unshaved. I do realize its kind of a staple for this dev to have only girls with bushes but just a personal preference.

Reactions: turbojoe

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Is there any walkthrough??
It's not a game that needs one. Basically, all you need to know is:

1. You can turn on hint mode in the settings and the game will point out the choices that gives points for LIs
2. You can only have one LI at a time, so when you have the choice, just go see the one you prefer first
3. The (very few) mini-games either solve themselves after a few failures, or you can just look in this thread

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes