SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
None.

The trans tag is for one of the women who is only available on the lesbian route plus she is fully transitioned (full male to female operations).
Hopefully new updated v2 planned tags will hopefully clear a lot of confusion of that "tag". When I first found this game and saw that tag, I was ooh, and hadn't started it yet, but seen your comment about it, kind of dampened the mood, but hey, still didn't mind ;)

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
If you're saying that Zeus getting together with Europa while in the form of a bull is history, not mythology, then you've opened my eyes to beliefs I didn't realize or understand. I apologize.

Tlaero
I am talking about the term "Mythology" not BULL history. I don't know the Bull history of your country.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ghosthog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully new updated v2 planned tags will hopefully clear a lot of confusion of that "tag". When I first found this game and saw that tag, I was ooh, and hadn't started it yet, but seen your comment about it, kind of dampened the mood, but hey, still didn't mind ;)
As a kink the tag is out of place here. People with that kink will see it and expect a woman with a penis.

However it should get a pass here cos Aisha is awesome and her backstory is a big part of her character.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As a kink the tag is out of place here. People with that kink will see it and expect a woman with a penis.

However it should get a pass here cos Aisha is awesome and her backstory is a big part of her character.
It's true as when I first found out how long ago, it was you or someone else that made the same comment. I was expecting it and it never happened.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am talking about the term "Mythology" not BULL history. I don't know the Bull history of your country.
I think this is a confusion caused by translation, I think "history" in this case is maybe "story". If it isn't I apologize for butting in.

Peace :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hopefully new updated v2 planned tags will hopefully clear a lot of confusion of that "tag".
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I think you are overestimating the effect of a new document on those who, even if they read it, will not likely get it. People are sheep. Clarifying rules and processes is all fine and good but will accomplish little in the end. So, I doubt the update does much good for the general masses here.
I am talking about the term "Mythology" not BULL history.
The story of Toro's name comes from the Greek myth of Europa and Zeus...
"The beauty of Europa inspired the love of Zeus, who approached her in the form of a white bull and carried her away from Phoenicia to Crete. There she bore Zeus three sons..." (quote courtesy of Britannica)

No matter how you slice it, myth, not actual history, is the basis for the story of Toro, not anyone's actual history so ease up on the "oh, I'm triggerd" vibe. Frankly, THAT is what offends me most of all. Folks who are always triggered regardless if they are right or wrong in their reaction. Not everyone is speaking against you, your history or your culture. It's not all about you. That is just paranoia, my friend. Do not let it rule your life. We will all be at greater peace as a result.

Agreed, dear friend. Been too long since we've conversed. Hope you and your GF are well.;)(y)
I was expecting it and it never happened.
Yep... Me too...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Tlaero I believe the answer to the meaning behind the bull is that in ancient times it was a symbol of fertility and strength. Is that your hidden meaning, my friend?

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I think you are overestimating the effect of a new document on those who, even if they read it, will not likely get it. People are sheep. Clarifying rules and processes is all fine and good but will accomplish little in the end. So, I doubt the update does much good for the general masses here.

The story of Toro's name comes from the Greek myth of Europa and Zeus...
"The beauty of Europa inspired the love of Zeus, who approached her in the form of a white bull and carried her away from Phoenicia to Crete. There she bore Zeus three sons..." (quote courtesy of Britannica)

No matter how you slice it, myth, not actual history, is the basis for the story of Toro, not anyone's actual history so ease up on the "oh, I'm triggerd" vibe. Frankly, THAT is what offends me most of all. Folks who are always triggered regardless if they are right or wrong in their reaction. Not everyone is speaking against you, your history or your culture. It's not all about you. That is just paranoia, my friend. Do not let it rule your life. We will all be at greater peace as a result.

Agreed.

Yep... Me too...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Tlaero I believe the answer to the meaning behind the bull is that in ancient times it was a symbol of fertility and strength.
Hello, thanks, and I respect everyone's feelings, MAYBE it was my fault for the wrong translation or not knowing one's perspective. I love every culture and I am not talking wrong about Toro. I was just saying we should be proud to our roots and do not let it forget otherwise we become a small part of the world's history.

Sorry, my English is weak so I can't say much.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello, thanks, and I respect everyone's feelings, MAYBE it was my fault for the wrong translation or not knowing one's perspective. I love every culture and I am not talking wrong about Toro. I was just saying we should be proud to our roots and do not let it forget otherwise we become a small part of the world's history.

Sorry, my English is weak so I can't say much.
That is fine, my friend. Your English is far better than I can speak any other language. Just know that there was never any intentions to slight your history or your culture. Tlaero is a very sweet lady and would not intentionally insult anyone, especially here in the forum for a game in her name. Tlaero is one half of Tora Productions, the other is the amazing Mortze. They make incredible games with intricate and fascinating stories with a lot of romance and sexy art work for good measure!:devilish:

Enjoy and adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: vs2011xyz

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
That is fine, my friend. Your English is far better than I can speak any other language. Just know that there was never any intentions to slight your history or your culture. Tlaero is a very sweet lady and would not intentionally insult anyone, especially here in the forum for a game in her name. Tlaero is one half of Tora Productions, the other is the amazing Mortze. They make incredible games with intricate and fascinating stories with a lot of romance and sexy art work for good measure!:devilish:

Enjoy and adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
There was never any HATE for the developer. Thank You

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"And now our story has ended." :( Anyway, it was a nice conclusion to an engaging story: it didn't feel forced and stuck to expectations set up earlier in the game (like the MC's developed mild power). The point-and-click sections were light and reasonable, the renders were ofc well done, and the relationship development — even Reina (kind of) — was great. I'm sure I'm not even close to the only one looking forward to future projects. Excellent as always, Tlaero and Mortze.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Toro7-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Toro 7 v1.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes