Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I just downloaded both the Mac and PC versions, and they both downloaded correctly. Did the download fail, or did it fail to unzip? Which one (PC or Mac)?

Tlaero

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The Mega download link for the PC version of the game leads to the MAC version of the game btw.
Okay, Report the OP so that the Moderators can fix the links. It is my understanding that the links in the OP were updated by the Uploaders and/or Moderators, and not thread owner:unsure:.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Toro 7 [Ep. 4] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 700Mb
Compressed Size: 385Mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

If you like my works please support me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aisha is just so damn adorable, she's deff the one i'd go to for the loving. Top girl by far compared to everyone but Mali.

Mali is close second. Hot, kinky and smart.

Also weird how perception changes things. Did not like the director when playing my character but I dabbled in the male MC to see what she's like as a partner and she's awesome.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Aisha is just so damn adorable, she's deff the one i'd go to for the loving. Top girl by far compared to everyone but Mali.

Mali is close second. Hot, kinky and smart.

Also weird how perception changes things. Did not like the director when playing my character but I dabbled in the male MC to see what she's like as a partner and she's awesome.
Yeah I am torn between them (Aisha and Mali) in my lesbian run, for my male one I am for the director basically.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
This is only my humble opinion, but each character deserves attention, especially not forgetting the surly Denver, and also not being interested in anyone, for some details of the story. ;-)

Fr:
Ce n'est que mon humble avis, mais chaque personnage mérite qu'on s'y attarde, en n'oubliant surtout pas Denver le revêche, et également en ne s'intéressant à personne, pour certains détails de l'histoire. ;-)

Reactions: Lillen B.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Toro 7 [Ep. 7] Unofficial Android Port + ZLZK's Universal Choice Descriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 442mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Quite impressed with the writing, which is always the most important aspect, IMO. However, this production is being somewhat hobbled by the lack of a sound track, SFX, foley, etc. The sense of urgency during an emergency would be amplified if we had auditory input enhancing the mood.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Quite impressed with the writing, which is always the most important aspect, IMO. However, this production is being somewhat hobbled by the lack of a sound track, SFX, foley, etc. The sense of urgency during an emergency would be amplified if we had auditory input enhancing the mood.
I agree. Haven’t really missed it in previous episodes, but this time both during the emergency alert and the diving some background sound would’ve had a noticeable effect.

Anyhow, only done one run so far, but can already say story-wise it’s a great episode nonetheless. Aisha is love. :)

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
Play using my Android and the keyboard keep pop up for me and it kinda hard to click , maybe can give option to close about name the save file and what combination of the letter at the beginning?

Reactions: sonhot
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes