VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so this is a mix of 'the abyss' and 'leviathan'?? there is a bit more to it but this is enjoyable. hell, all their stories are.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
so this is a mix of 'the abyss' and 'leviathan'?? there is a bit more to it but this is enjoyable. hell, all their stories are.
I haven't seen Leviathan, but the Abyss was definitely one of our inspirations for Toro 7. The character names reveal some of our other inspirations, especially Aliens for Mortze and Mass Effect for me.

Tlaero

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I haven't seen Leviathan, but the Abyss was definitely one of our inspirations for Toro 7. The character names reveal some of our other inspirations, especially Aliens for Mortze and Mass Effect for me.
Ironically, Leviathan is sort of what you'd get if you crossed The Abyss with Alien. With a bit of Thing mixed in.

It's not a terrible movie, but it kind of got overshadowed because it came out around the same year as The Abyss.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

Tlaero
good to know. i can see aliens and i have sadly Not played the mass effect series. it cool that you guys are still at it. i thought Mortze was 'retiring'... or was it you? anyway (y)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I retired a few years ago but eventually came back.

Tlaero
Retirement gets boring, doesn't it, my friend? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I had to retire due to multiple disabilities over a decade ago so I play a LOT of games now! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: It's a pleasure to have you back, Tlaero. :) Chomping at the bit like a prized stallion for the next installment of Toro 7!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, I hate to complain but you all are some straight-up teases. Music in the main menu, music in the best (and only but that is not important right now) opening titles (titles are correct, credits come at the end) but then you give a silent game. A great game that has me wanting more but a silent one. Also, insert *aliens* meme guy here because I am calling it. Or maybe it is something that was created by the teams from before but is still a primarily unknown lifeform and therefore still alien. Dammit, you have me theorizing and I have not done that since the force awakens...grr, best of luck.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes