Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i wonder why nobody informed Avaron1974 about this game yet.
I'm a Tlaero fangirl that also hitched onto the Mortze bandwagon over the years so usually know when they have stuff out ..... although that makes me sound stalkerish, i'm totally harmless ..... honest.....

That being said Icarus Media usually hears abut stuff before I do so I get to tag him for a change, slacker :p

Also added it to my sig, advertising through shitposting. Should get a fee for how much I get around. That makes me sound like a slut ..... Ava, forum slut *looks at post count* ... sounds about right.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The game is very interesting and beautiful. I also appreciate the original Spanish dialogues. A nice way to learn some more Spanish if you're interested in that language. ¡Enhorabuena!

[Edit] I've made a huge mistake, I thought the original language was Spanish, it must be because of Toro. Anyway the translator has done a very good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: moskyx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Really nice episode. Interesting characters, very well written dialogues and intriguing scenario as always. (y) (y)

Guys, you never cease to amaze me with your stories.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I haven't even started playing the game yet but I already have a favorite character! It's the dog! :love:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Kind of wierd, co-ed showers? how difficult would it have been to isolate one or 2 with plastic curtains for privacy, not very real

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes