Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Marco wrote the French translation for Ep0 of Toro 7, and it's available now at these links.

We're hard at work on Ep1. We've got two more scenes to write, but they're labor intensive and will take some time. Then it's testing and localizing. I don't know precisely when we'll be done, but I suspect it will be late April or early May.

Tlaero

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I don't mean it as a knock on the actual story and renders, but the opening sequence was probably the best and most impressive thing of episode 0.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I came here from your comment in chasing beth.
This is unsurprisingly technically excellent, well written with engaging characters. Your work sets a very high bar and you've certainly hit it so far. I'm really looking forward to where you take this.

That said, I'd have far preferred that you'd have spent the resources you poured into the final credits in advancing the main story line. You folks are excellent, amazingly talented, and produce a very high quality professional product. You know it and we know it. IMHO you're better served by focusing resources on the VN not touting your obvious excellence, still your VN, your time, your choice. Choices that I fully support.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, UncleFredo. We don't often do an intro sequence like that, but Mortze wanted to stretch his skills a bit this time.

Tlaero

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you, UncleFredo. We don't often do an intro sequence like that, but Mortze wanted to stretch his skills a bit this time.

Tlaero
As I said, and I meant it, I fully and completely support your right to choose how you use your resources to advance any of your projects. Despite my comment, it was pretty damn cool.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
We've finished the scenes for Ep1, and our Localizers are currently working on translating it. My current plan is to release it to higher tier patrons on Tuesday, May 3rd, and to the public on the following day.

Tlaero

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
Roughly how much more story is there in ep1 vs ep0? Tried looking for info in the thread but either there isn't much or i'm blind.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'd say roughly 3 times as much, although you won't see all of it on a single playthrough. You'll have choices on where to go and which people to talk to, but many of the choices stop you from making other ones.

Tlaero

Reactions: haooni and Ghostly

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
that game has potential. really nice quality - great renders and i LOVE blond busty stephanie. (i think thats her name) and thats brings me to my personal criticism. the game info tells me i can play either male or female and chose romance options - i REALLY hoped to play as blond busty stephanie... i am really sad i just could play the for me least attractive woman... and also i have personally a old/young kink and couldnt find at least one male crew member who is an old man. i know this is personal stuff but its none the less my opinion and my hopes i had when i installed the game - to see at least one romancable old man and to play optional as blond busty stephanie... so even i don't want to deny that the game has potential and has great quality, i am still really sad and it seems the game isn't for me then.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Great game so far! I love the sense of mystery and claustrophobia. Keep up the good work!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't know who to pick for LI.

Stephanie is awesome but so is Aisha and then so is Mali ....... so 3 playthroughs it is.

More important than all of those, the single biggest mystery on the station, the one thing I absolutely must investigate ...... who threw the ball?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update. Really stuck between Aisha and Stephanie. By far my favorites. And the story is getting interesting as well, plus seeing how the MC is adapting to life underwater.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, really liking this story and the characters. Looking forward to what's next. Thanks! ;)

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes