bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I didn't know who to pick for LI.

Stephanie is awesome but so is Aisha and then so is Mali ....... so 3 playthroughs it is.

More important than all of those, the single biggest mystery on the station, the one thing I absolutely must investigate ...... who threw the ball?
I think I'm going to do 9 playthroughs eventually. All characters are great!

I know this is a rather boring answer, but I expect Aisha to have installed an auto-throwing mechanism on the station to keep Jonas entertained.

Reactions: sailboat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, really liking this story and the characters. Looking forward to what's next. Thanks! ;)
She's post op by the look of it, full transition.

I think that will throw some people off, they are only used to seeing trans that have had top surgery.

Seems Aisha has had top and bottom. Hopefully the future they live in has a better procedure, I looked into how they turn a penis into a vagina once when I first met a trans woman years ago, it didn't look pleasant at all.

I know this is a rather boring answer, but I expect Aisha to have installed an auto-throwing mechanism on the station to keep Jonas entertained.
Auto thrower didn't even occur to me. I just assumed someone was hiding round the corner.

A machine would make sense, keep the dog busy while everyone is working.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why would it be a slip up?
Usually futa/trans tag on this site means that a female has a penis. No one thinks that if you use the trans tag, that it is just a post op trans. Thus why asking if it was a slip up or if it was intentional. No harm meant, just was confused is all.

She's post op by the look of it, full transition.

I think that will throw some people off, they are only used to seeing trans that have had top surgery.

Seems Aisha has had top and bottom. Hopefully the future they live in has a better procedure, I looked into how they turn a penis into a vagina once when I first met a trans woman years ago, it didn't look pleasant at all.

Auto thrower didn't even occur to me. I just assumed someone was hiding round the corner.

A machine would make sense, keep the dog busy while everyone is working.
Yeah figured that was the case. Just when you see that tag on these forums, you expect to find a female with a penis in those games. Never seen someone use that tag for a full transition trans lol. Kind of threw me off and confused me is all.

Reactions: Dysphorika

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Unfortunately, many tags on F95 have little to do with the meanings of the actual words...
heh, too true.

Wish they would just split this tag in particular since they are two different things. Same with like adding a tag for freeroam, so basic freeroam games aren't tied into the sandbox category. At least point and click got a separate category for it. Won't even go into that "one tag" that causes so much toxic discussion on these boards...

But yeah, agreed. A lot of the tags here are misused and need work.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That was a really nice update. I just love the whole murder mystery story, as well as the setting of this game. It's so good at making you paranoid about what happened and makes it hard for me to trust anyone.

I love all the LI's for the male MC. Steph is my favorite right now though I was surprised that you can have sex with her already. Oriana seems really nice and the director is a lot more than meets the eye and seems pretty nice when off duty.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure doing that locks you on her route though.
Yeah I thought so. I was just pretty surprised that the MC and her have only known each other for about a day and they can already start having sex and an exclusive relationship with each other. It just caught me off guard a bit but thankfully I'm the kind of person that keeps a shit ton of saves.

Jan 10, 2022
i kind of like games where you can play possible lesbian only routes, but i don´t know why most of them aren´t animated. it´s not that i don´t like this game without it but it could be so much better with it.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah I thought so. I was just pretty surprised that the MC and her have only known each other for about a day and they can already start having sex and an exclusive relationship with each other. It just caught me off guard a bit but thankfully I'm the kind of person that keeps a shit ton of saves.
How do you have sex with Stef already? Is there a combination of choices you have to make?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
How do you have sex with Stef already? Is there a combination of choices you have to make?
I'm not exactly sure what choices I picked. If you don't mind using it you could enable the in game walk through from the options menu and just play through the game with it and it will tell you what choices Steph likes.

The only thing I can suggest is when you get the option to roam around the base go to the gym first since you can talk to Steph there, then after the free roam if you picked the right choices you get the choice to visit her room.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i kind of like games where you can play possible lesbian only routes, but i don´t know why most of them aren´t animated. it´s not that i don´t like this game without it but it could be so much better with it.
Mainly because animations take a metric fuck ton of time to make especially when renders are this detailed.

It's never been something their fan base has cared about.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
isn´t "Life Changes for Keeley" also from Tora Productions? i didn´t played it yet but it has a "animated" tag. maybe i´m just a bit spoiled from top notch animation games already:unsure:
No idea why it's tagged for that, it has no animations.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes