salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
I will never understand why the devs that create a multi-path game never give you an option to name the saves. How am I going to remember what save is what after months (or less in the case of this game) between the updates.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Oh my god that's what i was fearing, a game where you have to visit every place again and again in order to get to good event or meet the right person at the right moment.
I'm in front of the map screen and i already have a headache!! :oops:
Not in the mood to play hide and seek, maybe one day !!
You can see whom you'll meet in each place. Maybe try and go where there's someone who interests you.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Is a great game here with a lot of potentiel, the story / intrigue start to be very interesting, and i m sure that this one game gonna be in top 10 in some many up date !! (so hope the next futur will be a major one

Its a very excellent game here, good renders, and for everyone can choose the path he want about is own preference that s clever.

hidden part a s a detective is a very good idea, but some part are very a little be more hidden ;), it will be fine to makes a better balance about it..Does the choice gonna be mutliple path ? for now didn t see something like this.

Toro is it possible to don t end up the game automaticlly at some path / choice we doing, cause we sometimes can choose other direction or reloaded (make an advertising like "you don t have get all the option do you want exit now ?) or something like this

Sex scene are good but maybe make more tease in interaction between caractere "play game seduction" so it s already good for climax

The renders are caractere are pretty good, and the trans caractere is amazing, maybe put some more ?
Or choose genders ? when meat some character s in the futur up date ?

So keep going, but i m in

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
is there a sex scene between aisha and mc ? if yes i didn t find it yet ?
You can check from the in-game gallery what character/mc combinations have h-scenes at the moment. If there is a black & white picture showing, there's a scene. If you see a "classified" text, means that scene is coming in the future updates.

Reactions: fishbrain

fgzkbvhbfhlgh

May 6, 2022
I will never understand why the devs that create a multi-path game never give you an option to name the saves. How am I going to remember what save is what after months (or less in the case of this game) between the updates.
So True! i usually use multiple pages in the save menu for different routes but that does not really solve the issue..

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Oh my god that's what i was fearing, a game where you have to visit every place again and again in order to get to good event or meet the right person at the right moment.
I'm in front of the map screen and i already have a headache!! :oops:
Not in the mood to play hide and seek, maybe one day !!
I understand your concern. I will say that, during the work day, the characters will always be in their normal locations. And, in the morning, you're only going to find things to do in the 3 places the game mentions. I intend to give you choices but not make you hunt (too much?) for content. Remains to be seen whether I manage to thread that needle or not.

Tlaero

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
trying to do stephanie path but i cant figure it out. Help?
There's a walkthrough mode that can be activated in the preferences menu and will tell you the right answers. Just talk to her when possible (at her post in the bridge, or early in the morning at the gym) and you should be fine.

Reactions: Dysphorika

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Was pleasantly surprised to see how fast this update came, and not disappointed. Glad to see the progress. :)

If I may be really nitpicky about one thing, it's that Johan drops articles, presumably to make his accent clearer. But that's a Slavic trait; Scandinavian speakers rarely make that error. Basically, he sounds Russian. It's not a big deal, just a tiny bit immersion-breaking.

She's a fully functional lesbian....

As for "down there", no, she's had the op and there is no penis nor an option to have one.
"oh my god there's no penis!" would make a killer flair on quite a lot of lgbtq-friendly Reddit subs.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes