Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I will never understand why the devs that create a multi-path game never give you an option to name the saves. How am I going to remember what save is what after months (or less in the case of this game) between the updates.
It uses the standard Renpy Save screens. You can change the name of the page by clicking on the "Page 1" text and typing something else, but that's per page, not per save. I'll look into setting per save names.

Tlaero

Raife

May 16, 2018
I tend to resist rating games at an early stage, like this one, but this is clearly going to be another fantastic piece of work by Tlaero and Mortze. There are three features worth highlighting at this point:
  • A sense of mystery and wonder. As you learn about the 'foreground' whodunit, larger secrets and mysteries take shape in the background. And they are surprising and wonderful: a bit like peeling back an onion and finding a snow globe inside. I have no clue where her plot is going, but I'll look forward to each release with great interest.
  • Great LIs. My favourite LI thus far is a _classic_ Tlaero female character: strong, determined and brave; with a hidden wound somewhere in her past; and a very subtle hint of softness under her tough exterior. Fantastic.
  • Mortze's art... is beautiful. I particularly admire the way he depicts the female form... with little quirks and human imperfections that makes the women in his games exceptionally lovely... and hot.
You should play it.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
So this is easily top tier quality, indisputably. Pretty much the only nitpick I can think of is that day 1 "freeroam" section kind of feels like meandering. And the reason for that is because the protagonist here is an actual character with history and doesn't actually feel like a cardboard self-insert and when the game prompts me with "you can find so and so over there" it tells this to me, not the protagonist. Maybe that little bit could be amended to some kind of inner monologue contemplating possible options. That's not to say that the game should railroad you, just to give you an in-character justification for wanting to go there.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Are you saying something like the MC watching two other people have sex? Or are you asking if the crew will get it on with each other off screen?

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I haven't figured out exactly how long these episodes will take. Ep0 took longer than it seems like it should have because I was working out how I wanted the code to work and because I modified my Renpy Helper tool to make hit targets easier to make.

Ep1 took a little less long than it should have because I wrote some of it before releasing Ep0 so that I could properly test my variables and make sure they updated the way they should.

Ep2 will be roughly as much content as Ep1 had, but we didn't start working on it until Ep1 released. Maybe sometime in July? Maybe longer. I'm not sure.

Tlaero

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I haven't figured out exactly how long these episodes will take. Ep0 took longer than it seems like it should have because I was working out how I wanted the code to work and because I modified my Renpy Helper tool to make hit targets easier to make.

Ep1 took a little less long than it should have because I wrote some of it before releasing Ep0 so that I could properly test my variables and make sure they updated the way they should.

Ep2 will be roughly as much content as Ep1 had, but we didn't start working on it until Ep1 released. Maybe sometime in July? Maybe longer. I'm not sure.

Tlaero
Personally, I don't mind waiting. You've got a great record for releasing great content so if a little extra time is needed to meet your standards, then go for it.

0nly0ne

Dec 26, 2018
Even if I'm probably only repeating what others have said before (and quite frankly stating the obvious), I just wanted to tell you both how incredibly well balanced I find your mix of story telling, amazing art, suspense in unraveling a mystery and erotic leading to authentic and actually imaginable sex.
This might be slightly off-topic but I wanted to ask if there are any plans in this (or other games) to have beautifully natural pubes as Elsa features in the Nightmare stories?
Thanks so much and keep up the amazing work!

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes