Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stef, being greedy there.

First will be to make waifu's out of Stef and Aisha, they can help themselves to my all you can eat buffet and Ava sammich.

Then i'm on a mission to see if the director can smile. I put money on she's scowled so much her face forgot what a smile looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Marco (our French localizer) was out of town when we did Ep0, so he wasn't able to translate it. He's planning to catch up with Ep1, though.

By the way, extra props to Moskys and Marco on translating this one. It's considerably harder than normal because Spanish and French change more with gender than English does, so they can't "just" translate what I wrote.

Tlaero

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it's a good little detective game for the moment, absolutely no sexual content of any sort.
I hope it will not become some kind of sandbox game where you have to navigate through the station and click on everything like crazy to find a clue.
i have nothing against detective games, i have played some but that was not what i was expecting when i found that game here ;)
As i play as a lesbian woman i don't see much option here, maybe two, the girls look ok nothing more, so i guess i will rely on my fingers for now, maybe after fingering myself during a month i will lower my expectations or the dog will come in handy if you see what i mean!!:)

Reactions: Dysphorika
Mar 18, 2019
Seems interesting. Played with the walkthrough on and the options that actually give you points are...direct, at best. The identity and gender politics are incredibly on the nose, which is something I absolutely hate in games. Throw in your politics if you so wish, but don't preach.

Depending on the release schedule, scene quality and the strength of the mystery element this might turn out to be a good game. Gonna be watching for this one. Good luck devs.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wow first preview.i wonder why with doing the woman lesbian/straight is not more easy doing her bisexual?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wow first preview.i wonder why with doing the woman lesbian/straight is not more easy doing her bisexual?
It does help a lot more than you realise.

See when you have bisexual girls they tend to talk about men a lot, see Casual Desires. To the lesbians that play it's incredibly off putting. While it has a lesbian route it still constantly pushes guys on you regardless of choices made.

Having a strictly lesbian MC makes games so much more enjoyable for me personally. It's why I love games like Bad Memories and Mythos. While they have both male and female MC's, the female MC for both is pure lesbian there are no male LI's.

While a lot of games do have female MC's that tnd to be more bisexual, good lesbian MC games are so rare I could probably count them all on my fingers. Considering there are literally thousands of games and only a handful with actual lesbian MC's it's happy dance time when we get one.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
This is slightly off-topic, but I wonder if the Bechdel test has been seriously applied to video games, and if so, what the results were.
Someone once complained that my game, Finding Miranda, didn't pass the "reverse Bechdel test." He thought that there should have been a scene where two male characters talked about something other than the female LI. (Of course, that game had a scene where Lucas talked about DubStep to the male bouncer at El Cuerpo.)

That said, since these games tend to stay in the players POV, it's pretty hard to pass the actual Bechdel test unless the MC is a female. And, even then, I'm not sure it's really fair to say you pass the Bechdel test if one of the two women talking is the LI of the other.

For instance, in Life Changes for Keeley on the Claryce path, Claryce definitely talks to Keeley about things that seem Bechdel worthy (artwork, books, their favorite author, etc) but they were building a relationship at the time.

Tlaero

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Downloaded because it had Futa/trans tag, was disappointed she will on be available to the female lesbian MC. Deleted game
It's unfortunate that the tag links Futa and trans together as though it's the same thing. I'm pretty sure anyone who comes into Toro7 looking for Futa content is going to be disappointed, even if they don't mind playing as a lesbian woman. There's a trans woman in the game, but no Futa.

Tlaero

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Someone once complained that my game, Finding Miranda, didn't pass the "reverse Bechdel test." He thought that there should have been a scene where two male characters talked about something other than the female LI. (Of course, that game had a scene where Lucas talked about DubStep to the male bouncer at El Cuerpo.)

That said, since these games tend to stay in the players POV, it's pretty hard to pass the actual Bechdel test unless the MC is a female. And, even then, I'm not sure it's really fair to say you pass the Bechdel test if one of the two women talking is the LI of the other.

For instance, in Life Changes for Keeley on the Claryce path, Claryce definitely talks to Keeley about things that seem Bechdel worthy (artwork, books, their favorite author, etc) but they were building a relationship at the time.

Tlaero
Thanks for the thorough reply. :)

Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about in your games in particular. Partially for the technical difficulties in passing the tests, as you say, and partially because your games obviously do not have the need to pass the test like many other games do.

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
Games might fare better than movies/tv in bechdel test, because games revolve much less around relationships. So I'd wager they have more women talking amongs themselves about violence, since US has it's morals crooked around sex vs violence... Also female MC's are quite common even in big AAA games, versus women fronted big tent pole action films.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
can someone tell me how to trigger romance with lesbian woman (i tried every combination of answers but still nothing)

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes