LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi, the background of the compressed version is always silly ! Help ! Thanks
The compressed versions always seem to mess with the alpha/transparency channels (at least that's what I think it is) which messes up most of the games that use like paperdolls over backgrounds and what not. Since I think most of the compressed version people just run a script that compresses all the images blindly, not sure if there is much they can do, unless they go through each image manually. I could be wrong but if it were a simple "check box to preserve transparency" on all the images I figure at least one of the people that do the compressed versions would've checked that box by now lol.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
is it me or this update was pretty short or do I need to redo the game. I never gotten to day two only the beds party and was done ?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Soo..I followed his video of how to install extras and all that, so I did not do it incorrectly. The first lesbian scene with nan and desi crashes the game and you can't progress. Is this game a hot mess or is the extras/incest patches outdated?
Edit:There was an extra "extra" folder in the rar file. I didn't catch that. Apologies for the hot mess comment. I'm just a dummy.

Reactions: John Walker Black

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hi rogosh and Norexy, perhaps Torrid Tales are just using the familiar format in anime by providing us with 'filler episodes' whilst they write the next part of the storyline...
you are right. Not all parts of a story can be super exciting but are necessary to set up other parts of a plot.

That was an update?
To what - a game?
Or to the story?
Can somebody explain what it was?
Does it have some relevance to the original plot? :confused:
Yes, it was a short update and is relevant to the story it sets up future content.

is it me or this update was pretty short or do I need to redo the game. I never gotten to day two only the beds party and was done ?
It was a very short update I lost a lot of rendering time for this update because of the previous 0.4.0 update that took 10 extra days to render out.

update is super shot o.o
yep and boring too, I hated this part of the story but had to be done.

Reactions: UncleVT

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I like the scene with the wife in the bar alot,was hoping to see some action after reading about extra content,
the more disappointing it was to see that there wasn't anything to see.....
will wait about three months from now,and maybe they'll have left the bar.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I like the scene with the wife in the bar alot,was hoping to see some action after reading about extra content,
the more disappointing it was to see that there wasn't anything to see.....
will wait about three months from now,and maybe they'll have left the bar.
It comes in the 0.4.8 update Aprils release.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It comes in the 0.4.8 update Aprils release.
Yeah me too,was hoping for more NTR content,was disappointed with the 0.4.4 release,was hoping for more content.
not bitching,just some thoughts,was hot after seeing the wife taking a bath and husbands friend walking in,was the last scene that I really loved.not much action after that.

Reactions: Theboss3213
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4.4!

PC (158MB): - - - -
Mac (150MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What did I just download? It starts off from dan, lucy and blah blah celebrating their victory and progresses through what amounts to an insult of an update? Old saves don't even show up. Trying to start a new game has the same thing happen.

Reactions: SandLstfl
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the update! The extra content link is no longer available. Do we still need it or has that content been included in the regular file?

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes