John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the update! The extra content link is no longer available. Do we still need it or has that content been included in the regular file?
Old extras link will not work. and this is the patreon vers. update, not the f95 ver. of the game which i will supply links to shortly. but not for the extras content you will have to get that from my site.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
You will like 0.4.8 and 0.5.0 or 0.5.2 if I cannot get it into 0.5.0 update.I don't know what you are doing wrong but fuck you, its not an insult of an update it sets up some important scenes coming up in 0.5.0
I'm just pointing out a fact that either you wasted time on this update, which would be regrettable considering how well it's been going prior. If however the op update is corrupt, a mod might very well want to check the download links. Unless of course you've added some sort of security measure in the game to prevent pirating cause the previous update to this one works perfectly and all old saves are still showing up for it. is it also perhaps a bug maybe?

Further edit: seems to work too so long as a copy of the previous 0.4.2 update is still located in the same location folder but separate from the 0.4.4 update so the files don't conflict. So, either the op update is corrupt or you have a serious bug that you might want to correct. I doubt i'm the only one having that problem happen by using only the 0.4.4 update. I'm hoping it's either a corrupt op link or a bug.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I'm just pointing out a fact that either you wasted time on this update, which would be regrettable considering how well it's been going prior. If however the op update is corrupt, a mod might very well want to check the download links. Unless of course you've added some sort of security measure in the game to prevent pirating?
It was not a waste of time with Lacy and Dan you will see and understand in future updates now the Nan stuff well I could have skipped that but it had been so long since there was a sex scene I wanted to add so it wasn't completely boring through this part of Date Night (btw that is where the game animations take place)

There is no antipiracy built in you have the patreon ver. is why your saves do not work I am in the proccess of uploading the f95 version to mega now and will post the links shortly then your saves and restarts will work.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Full f95 ver. includes tt_i_patch
Pc
Mac
Just so you know if you played the 0.4.4 patreon ver. you already saw all the new content. its just this ver. is restartable from the beginning and includes the patch.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It was not a waste of time with Lacy and Dan you will see and understand in future updates now the Nan stuff well I could have skipped that but it had been so long since there was a sex scene I wanted to add so it wasn't completely boring through this part of Date Night (btw that is where the game animations take place)

There is no antipiracy built in you have the patreon ver. is why your saves do not work I am in the proccess of uploading the f95 version to mega now and will post the links shortly then your saves and restarts will work.

I get how you want to set things up obviously but the whole idea of how less is more? It's not a good thing with VNs. Too many devs already do that and they get trashed on so hard not just on here. Maybe next time if you do an update where you want to set the stage for other things that are going to happen in a future update, maybe add a side scene in with minor characters as a sort of a "meanwhile, over here...."! Doesn't even need to be sexual stuff, just something to give the update meat on the bone. You really have been good on prior updates to this so it was a bit odd to see how brief it was. You're also not the only dev doing that lately though. Seems like quite a few devs on patreon are cutting down on what content they release in each update the last few months. At least the games i've been keeping up with anyway.

Reactions: heimdal74

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
OMG really you missed the Big Flashing warning that gives the option to skip?
I saw it but wasting my time downloading a game with content that I hate (futa/chemal), I'm against that! If you had planned this kind of content for a while, the least of it would have been to put the corresponding TAG!

Good road to you ;);););)

• Angry
Reactions: Mkoll666

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I saw it but wasting my time downloading a game with content that I hate (futa), I'm against that! If you had planned this kind of content for a while, the least of it would have been to put the corresponding TAG!

Good road to you ;);););)
You know the dev didn't made the thread, aren't you?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I get how you want to set things up obviously but the whole idea of how less is more? It's not a good thing with VNs. Too many devs already do that and they get trashed on so hard not just on here. Maybe next time if you do an update where you want to set the stage for other things that are going to happen in a future update, maybe add a side scene in with minor characters as a sort of a "meanwhile, over here...."! Doesn't even need to be sexual stuff, just something to give the update meat on the bone. You really have been good on prior updates to this so it was a bit odd to see how brief it was. You're also not the only dev doing that lately though. Seems like quite a few devs on patreon are cutting down on what content they release in each update the last few months. At least the games i've been keeping up with anyway.
If I had a supercomputer then there would be more meat on the bone in each update as you call it. If more people would back my work I could update my comp with a better iray card and start putting out a lot of content each month. Right now I view the project as to what it will be when completed, not update to update. And I think most peeps that follow Vn's while under construction forget that the dev is working towards the end goal. Well most of us I have seen a lot of visual novels here that you can tell that after they started they really had no end planned. I can promise you my story is not one of those. My work is based off a story that I wrote several years ago, but was written entirely in the third person view from the alien's standpoint.
so I modified it to import a lot of first-person views. Anyway, the point is I have an end goal that will get the Story message across to the reader in time. And also this is not a story about only one or two people hint tag Multiple protagonists and how they are all affected by the aliens.

I saw it but wasting my time downloading a game with content that I hate (futa), I'm against that! If you had planned this kind of content for a while, the least of it would have been to put the corresponding TAG!
To be politically correct it's called transgender, not futa besides Tate does not have a pussy only tits. just saying lol

Reactions: UncleVT

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
If I had a supercomputer then there would be more meat on the bone in each update as you call it. If more people would back my work I could update my comp with a better iray card and start putting out a lot of content each month. Right now I view the project as to what it will be when completed, not update to update. And I think most peeps that follow Vn's while under construction forget that the dev is working towards the end goal. Well most of us I have seen a lot of visual novels here that you can tell that after they started they really had no end planned. I can promise you my story is not one of those. My work is based off a story that I wrote several years ago, but was written entirely in the third person view from the alien's standpoint.
so I modified it to import a lot of first-person views. Anyway, the point is I have an end goal that will get the Story message across to the reader in time. And also this is not a story about only one or two people hint tag Multiple protagonists and how they are all affected by the aliens.

To be politically correct it's called transgender, not futa besides Tate does not have a pussy only tits. just saying lol

yes except that the TAG trangender does not exist on F95 that's why I wrote futa / shemale , I know the difference very well, no need to feel smarter than you are ;);););):p:p:p:love::love::love:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
yes except that the TAG trangender does not exist on F95 voila why I wrote futa / shemal , I know the difference very well, no need to feel smarter than you are
I understand, but F95 does not allow Dev's to start the threads (unless you are one of there moderators) When I origanily shared the game with F95 it had all the tags that were in and planed but the poster took it opon themselves to leave out and add some that are not in the game. Sorry, nothing I can do about that. Just try to imagine Tate as a very large clitoris girl would that Help?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I understand, but F95 does not allow Dev's to start the threads (unless you are one of there moderators) When I origanily shared the game with F95 it had all the tags that were in and planed but the poster took it opon themselves to leave out and add some that are not in the game. Sorry, nothing I can do about that. Just try to imagine Tate as a very large clitoris girl would that Help?
do not worry I understand very well your position :) just continue to prevent in the game special scenes transgender :love::love::love:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
do not worry I understand very well your position :) just continue to prevent in the game special scenes transgender :love::love::love:
That's actually the only one that was planned we will never see Tate again, I will try to make other content that can be hard on the spirit of some readers optional as well accept one cuckold scene in the last chapter of the game. but worry not it IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT WILL BE.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
The extra contact link on Mega says it's not there that it could have been deleted or removed.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The extra contact link on Mega says it's not there that it could have been deleted or removed.
I think you mean the extra content when yes then have you read the page 18? here is your answer and the post after that from the dev

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
Did you remove contents from EXTRAS ? it is showing when i try to load the file =

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Well most of us I have seen a lot of visual novels here that you can tell that after they started they really had no end planned
Don't forget the ones that had an end goal and then started adding so much stuff in they lost sight of said goal (a few of which I won't bring up for obvious reasons) and the end goal turned into abandonment because of that. Others just drag on with a lure cause they have no idea what direction to go in but don't want to lose what support they have on patreon. Anyway, i'm still interested in seeing where this game goes to, regardless of my opinion on any update (speaking of said opinions, isabella needs her red hair back). If I lose interest in anything on patreon, here or anywhere else, I tend to just drop it almost instantly so take my opinions like any other, with a grain of salt.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So from what i can see.. "Cough" Clears keys lol Wait till next Update! 2 possible not NTR but sorta story lines coming up. I still say that Party was completely thrown together not to mention the Futa/trans skit but moving on (y) But and theres a very big BUTT. There could be some really Kinky shit going down next update. As long as it doesn't have the look of the PARTY Nothing lined up etc... which was (my personal opioion) BS

The side stories are little bit bland... Blah if ya get me.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes