Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Will wait for Mr. Blacks updated extras before trying anything with old saves - but it seemed to work as it was from my last 4.2 save so - ?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Did you remove contents from EXTRAS ? it is showing when i try to load the file =
No, I add to the content and upload it with the same name and that is what breaks the old link to extras

Don't forget the ones that had an end goal and then started adding so much stuff in they lost sight of said goal (a few of which I won't bring up for obvious reasons) and the end goal turned into abandonment because of that. Others just drag on with a lure cause they have no idea what direction to go in but don't want to lose what support they have on patreon. Anyway, i'm still interested in seeing where this game goes to, regardless of my opinion on any update (speaking of said opinions, isabella needs her red hair back). If I lose interest in anything on patreon, here or anywhere else, I tend to just drop it almost instantly so take my opinions like any other, with a grain of salt.
See what a bad word can accomplish, just a little retaliation from a negative comment got us to communicate. I value opinions especially when they are done correctly as you have after your first post that started us talking. thank you
(And don't forget that James in the restaurant already told her to fix her hair back) And I won't get sidetracked about this story when I have 2 better ones for after this, well maybe a little for a request from patrons wanting to see something specific.

So from what i can see.. "Cough" Clears keys lol Wait till next Update! 2 possible not NTR but sorta story lines coming up. I still say that Party was completely thrown together not to mention the Futa/trans skit but moving on (y) But and theres a very big BUTT. There could be some really Kinky shit going down next update. As long as it doesn't have the look of the PARTY Nothing lined up etc... which was (my personal opioion) BS
"Most" everything is necessary for the story progression. Having slow boring parts makes the Good Stuff better. It's like in an action movie the good ones ramp the audience up for a bit, then slows the pace before ramping them up again. the bad action movies are the ones that never ever slow down and the audience gets bored from over stimulation. Now as for the party that was a tough scene to render there was no way to put all those characters in the same place at the same time and inside a building hence had to use spirits and spirits will always look like they are floating because technically they are. But And this is a Big Butt you buy me an $800 dollar video card and I'll promise to never ever use spirit models again, Deal.

People complain all the time about this or that but never look at the expense in Money and Mostly time it takes for you to enjoy the games you play.

Will wait for Mr. Blacks updated extras before trying anything with old saves - but it seemed to work as it was from my last 4.2 save so - ?
You will be waiting a long time I do not share the extras content here or anywhere else, that is for my $20 a month patrons.;) I can't take their money then give away there reward for supporting me at that level.

Reactions: OkanSeven

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Again... """(my personal opioion)""" Been following since day one and it was not an attack on you or your computer. I still miss the Aliens! My BUT .. Butt-- was don't waste time on something "like the party if your not truly happy with it." Find another way of getting that across. Your smart, no reason to send out something thats not you i liked yours cause there was a bit of OFF the wall action :LOL::ROFLMAO:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Again... """(my personal opioion)""" Been following since day one and it was not an attack on you or your computer. I still miss the Aliens! My BUT .. Butt-- was don't waste time on something "like the party if your not truly happy with it." Find another way of getting that across. Your smart, no reason to send out something thats not you i liked yours cause there was a bit of OFF the wall action :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I didn't take your comment as an attack And apologize if it seemed my reply felt like that to you. Trust me when I feel attacked I fire back, had many posts deleted by mods for doing just that.

There are many ways I could have set up the upcoming scene's and trust me I thought of many But the other ideas always kept coming back to me as it been done to many times before I want something different hence I needed something "1" to get them drunk "2" put their libidos overdrive and "3" make the surrendering character very appreciative or in this case two characters Hint Hint. "4" use some of the clothes that I had so as not to have to purchase more. And the party with fantasy theme is what I came up with to be different from other games and accomplish the final goal back in Dans room Hint Hint. I mean really I couldn't just go have them fuck for no reason, gees they are not that corrupted by the aliens.

P.S. Aliens will be Back later Butt but later their first detection comes on like day 5

Mar 28, 2018
Hi [B]John Walker Black[/B], I had to laugh at your comment 'If I had a supercomputer then ...' because having used such supercomputers I can say from experience that the average 2018 PC is MORE powerful in many ways than the CRAY supercomputers of the early 1990's, and yes you can successfully run the same/equivalent jobs on both in a similar time-frame. This is particularly pertinent because some game developers are still using software that is 10 to 25 years old. So don't get hung up on the capabilities and apparent limitations of the technology and just do what you need to do with them...

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
@andrew david irving I had to laugh back at your comment as well, not in a demeaning way more as a with. but so you understand why I laughed the computer I am using I built myself the first year I7 CPU's came out what is that 12 15 years ago? long time ago I know that for sure and for many task it is still an awesome machine. But when it comes to rendering Iray, Not.
Iray works best on Nvidia actually only on Nvidia cards the GPU renders much faster than CPU and looks much better. on average my 1050 card will render a modestly set up scenes (# of Objects) in 2hrs and look ok but not great. and that is after reducing texture sizes and vertices. Which means I can only produce around 120 images per month max. Better Card = more renders and larger updates, more importantly, higher quality more active scenes and not have to reduce texture sizes that make the models look cartoonish. So Yeah See I do Need a SuperComputer Yeah, Copper. ok, I must be sleepy if I'm doing Bogart impressions But at least I hope you understand now why I need and want the upgrade.

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
im confused, im only getting 3 scenes then its over. brother/sister kiss, girl on girl in the bedroom and the girl being lead by the leash, then credits roll. am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: he_found_you

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
im confused, im only getting 3 scenes then its over. brother/sister kiss, girl on girl in the bedroom and the girl being lead by the leash, then credits roll. am i doing something wrong?[/QUOTE
Same here. Used the Mega link, dropped the patch in 'game' folder along with the two empty folders (images & Sfx). Like what's going on?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Hello,
Did you remove contents from EXTRAS ? it is showing when i try to load the file =

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
I don't even see an Extra content download, so I'm confused, lol.
But it's sure not much of an update, not one decision or change in the corruption meter, but up till now it's been fun, so I'll wait for the next one! ;)

Reactions: he_found_you

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
im confused, im only getting 3 scenes then its over. brother/sister kiss, girl on girl in the bedroom and the girl being lead by the leash, then credits roll. am i doing something wrong?
Well, there's quite a bit of dialog within all that, but yeah, that's about it. *shrug*

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
So I UnRen'd it and discovered that only 'Scene 12' image folder is being accessed by the game. Then Credits, whichever folder that's in.
Same Here wtf..is going on .... the size is 2.5 GB and shows like 25 images are you fucking kidding me ?????

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
unfortunatelly I have to concur
looks like the MEGA upload contains like ~25 images from a single folder, regardless what you do
(I would personally test a game before uploading and notifying the community, but that's just me)

Reactions: Yenod

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for the explanation JWB. With an update/upload method this highly irregular, perhaps it'd save another ten pages of WTF if one of our kind moderators could help update the first post with the relevant information and upload links. (y)

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes