bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Torrid Tales [v0.4.8] Extras Edition & Incest Pre-Patched [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.54GB

Download PC (116MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I forgot, but what does C & M mean on the top right corner?
its a meter of how corrupted the people are in the neighborhood. it's used to determine which ending you will get after chapter 5. There will not be any more chances to corrupt them in this chapter each chapter (3,4,5)after this one has 10 more points (or choices) for you to use to manipulate which ending you will get(ch 6 and 7).

Reactions: Zontany

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
its a meter of how corrupted the people are in the neighborhood. it's used to determine which ending you will get after chapter 5. There will not be any more chances to corrupt them in this chapter each chapter (3,4,5)after this one has 10 more points (or choices) for you to use to manipulate which ending you will get(ch 6 and 7).
Zontany from context, I'd hazard Corruption/Morality.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
What a cliffhanger this update is. But nice job anyway.
Cliffhanger??? He drags her out of the theater, and ruins everything! wtf? There's nothing fappable at all in this update. The cop lady gets saved by the boss, and the cuck chickens out! :( I've got corruption to -19, almost as low as it goes, so that can't be it. Very disappointing.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah this update was disappointing. This is just gonna make people mad.
Though I get it. It's too soon for a gangbang. But something could have happened instead of that.
I wasn't aware this games theme was cucking the player

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Cliffhanger??? He drags her out of the theater, and ruins everything! wtf? There's nothing fappable at all in this update. The cop lady gets saved by the boss, and the cuck chickens out! :( I've got corruption to -19, almost as low as it goes, so that can't be it. Very disappointing.
Yeah this update was disappointing. This is just gonna make people mad.
Though I get it. It's too soon for a gangbang. But something could have happened instead of that.
I wasn't aware this games theme was cucking the player
Guy s relax, it's coming, and now that James has decided he doesn't want to share his wife, (Finding out his Fantasy Wasn't what he really wanted after all). it will make the actual cuckold that comes later much stronger when it happens.
Note: I have already shared this info with my patrons that in the next update Issy will have sex twice in it, but what I couldn't share with them on patreon is that the brother and two sisters get together in it as well.

how many chapters in this update.
From the start of the game to the current update we are only at the end of the 2nd chapter. next update will close chapter 2 and there are five more to follow. with that said chapter 2 is the longest of all 7 chapters of this Visual Novel.

And I do appreciate your comments.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Android 4.8?
Once the game hit over Gig in size I was no longer able to make an android ver. due to running out of memory. I am assuming it is referring to my system memory, but not sure it could be an android thing.

I have recently added 4Gigs to my machine but haven't had the time to see if it will build without failing. When I have a chance Ill try again because I would like to have an android ver. again.

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
we need v0.4.8 android OS.
EDIT: nevermind, Apkgamers already did.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes