Dec 6, 2018

Target # of renders 150
Renders …………………… 45%
script ……………………….. 15 %
animations …………………30%
Estimated Release date June 30th

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
funny, cheesy, and comically stupid = Torrid Tales. still, a good game to play. do not pay attention to the plot and fap on.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Progress Report for Torrid Tales 0.5.2
Target # of renders 150
Renders …………………… 20%
script ……………………….. 5 %
animations …………………0%
One new patron has made it to the lifetime goal and will be added to the credits. Thanks for sticking with me guys.

Estimated Release date July 30th
In this update, we will concentrate mostly but not solely on Det. Santine and her hunt for the Killer. During her investigation, we will meet Issy's younger step-sister for the first time. Also if I have enough time to make renders, we will see Vicky's first blackmail of Issy.
Sex scenes in this update 1 for sure possibly 2 depending on rendering times.
Animations 2 planed.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Updated
Progress Report for Torrid Tales 0.5.2
Target # of renders 150
Renders …………………… 80%
script ……………………….. 30 %
animations …………………0%
One new patron has made it to the lifetime goal and will be added to the credits. Thanks for sticking with me guys.

Estimated Release date July 30th
In this update, we will concentrate mostly but not solely on Det. Santine and her hunt for the Killer. During her investigation, we will meet Issy's younger step-sister for the first time. Also if I have enough time to make renders, we will see Vicky's first blackmail of Issy.
Sex scenes in this update 1 for sure possibly 2 depending on rendering times.
Animations 2 planed

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
the link got deleted can you upload plz ??
Guess the Dev didn't want the game shared here and had it taken down,maybe one of the Moderators can Post it here on the board or F95 Servers.
I will be posting the F95 version of 0.5.0 in just a few days it includes the tt_i patch and is different from the patron ver.
I do it this way so my patrons get to see the game first before making it public to all. I don't mind sharing the game hell I want people to see it. I just do not like that the wrong version getting added here before I get a chance to upload the correct f95 ;)

fbass

May 18, 2017
I will be posting the F95 version of 0.5.0 in just a few days it includes the tt_i patch and is different from the patron ver.
I do it this way so my patrons get to see the game first before making it public to all. I don't mind sharing the game hell I want people to see it. I just do not like that the wrong version getting added here before I get a chance to upload the correct f95 ;)
What's the difference between F95 version and Patren version?

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Wait was this game abandoned at some point? I could have sworn I checked this game awhile back and saw it was abandoned. Am I just crazy?

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes