harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Uhh Why is it when i start game i start is some kind of a victory celebration??? and i can't start the game from the begining????? Help someone?

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Then why did you not add the link in which version has only new stuff and another version with old stuff + new stuff OP stands there for a reason.Currently it is too confusing for certain people( like me).

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Then why did you not add the link in which version has only new stuff and another version with old stuff + new stuff OP stands there for a reason.Currently it is too confusing for certain people( like me).
Because I am not the one who shared the links that are on the OP those links were shared by a patron and that ver. is screwed up the ones I shared are the Fixed Ones that Work correctly. I do not have access to OP

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry for my stupid question, but where should the extras folder be?
The only way to become the Extras Content is to be a donator for 20 dollars on his patreon site.If you are donator then you must extract that to the subfolder "game"

Reactions: Ruodger

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Progress report for 0.4.8
Renders …………..100%
Animations ……….. 100%
script ………….. 85%
All the renders and 3 in game animations for this update are complete for a total of 134 new renders. I am very excited about this update I personally have been looking forward to this one (And the next one as well) for several months. So getting it right is very important to me. The script is 85 % done but to be honest I'm not happy with it so far, and will be redoing a lot of it pacifically in the James and Issy section. I am still pushing for the release for April 30th (My birthday btw) hoping that this small writer's block will dissipate between now and then and can properly convey the emotional states of the characters of the story. But if not, unlike what I have done in the past, and went ahead and released then rewrote the previous section, I will postpone until it is right.
I also made some changes to the Ed and Vicky part of this update, shorting their parts to make James and Issy's longer. I had planned on a longer cuck seen with Vicky and Ed, it still happens its just shorter is all. I figured it was just wasted render time and doesn't impact the main story that much becuase we have already established Vicky's dominate character and at this point needed no more establishment.
Thank you Patrons

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
update links For torrid tales 0.4.8f95 ver. It includes the i_tt patch
Mac.

pc

@UncleVT
can we get the op Updated???
And what happened to the support ticket system? is it gone or I am I just not seeing it?

May 14, 2017
update links For torrid tales 0.4.8f95 ver. It includes the i_tt patch
Mac.

pc

@UncleVT
can we get the op Updated???
And what happened to the support ticket system? is it gone or I am I just not seeing it?
I keep getting errors with this version u posted, it looks like no extras folder is in this at all

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'extras/images/subwayone/sceneTT378a0.png'>:
File "game/day2.rpy", line 2020, in script
it "Oh my god, that feels so heavenly but I can't let him get away with this can I, its a mistake to let him touch me like this isn't it."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extras/images/subwayone/sceneTT378a0.png'."

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
@robertthebruce @UncleVT
Ok My bad, I forgot too remove the extras scripts from the f95 ver befor I built it and that's what is causing the errors
So instead of rebuilding and reuploading to the server Ill just post the Patron ver. links and you will have to add the tt_i_patch yourself
pc

mac

Sorry I really screwed the pooch on that one

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes