BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, the links are working.
Wow that really helped, that happens when the Dev takes the link down...
so does anybody that downloaded the game a couple of days ago find anything different, and Please this time only intelligent remarks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Wow that really helped, that happens when the Dev takes the link down...
so does anybody that downloaded the game a couple of days ago find anything different, and Please this time only intelligent remarks
Intelligent remark: Report immediately the post with the link next time to alert Moderators and Staff before its deleted.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Torrid Tales [v0.5.0] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.54 GB

Download Win (223 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
looks good, however, some kinks don't interest me-can they be avoided?
When I first started making this novel I received request to make parts of it avoidable. So I did. Then started receiving complaints about that. Apparently, there is no way to make everyone happy, So I am now making it the way I originally envisioned it to be, and those that like it, fine. And for those that don't, well sorry maybe my next one will be your cup of tea.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
When I first started making this novel I received request to make parts of it avoidable. So I did. Then started receiving complaints about that. Apparently, there is no way to make everyone happy, So I am now making it the way I originally envisioned it to be, and those that like it, fine. And for those that don't, well sorry maybe my next one will be your cup of tea.
Thank you for staying true to yourself and your plan for this game. The fact that you went out of your way to make certain fetishes avoidable for these people that hate them, yet these people again still find the time to complain about it is insane. We all know what fetish it is but we wont go into it. Keep doing amazing work man!(y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
they'll always be those who want to ruin things for people because they are misirable-making everyone else misirable makes them feel better.

Reactions: John Walker Black

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What kind of person gets mad that a developer makes fringe fetishes avoidable? I refuse to believe a person like that breathes the same air as me.
they'll always be those who want to ruin things for people because they are misirable-making everyone else misirable makes them feel better.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
What kind of person gets mad that a developer makes fringe fetishes avoidable? I refuse to believe a person like that breathes the same air as me.
You would be surprised I was.
Their biggest complaint about making it avoidable was breaking the story flow, I guess having to stop for two seconds or less to decide whether they wanted to skip or continue ruined the game for them, Don't know it's just my guess. What I do know is that the most request avoidance was NTR or Cuckold and that was just not going to be possible to avoid at the end of this story.

So if I removed NTR and cuckold request from the equation, the complaints outweighed the request and that is how I made my personal decision to drop making things avoidable.

Reactions: aqd

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
those are the people you want to ignore-they only cause problems

Reactions: John Walker Black

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You would be surprised I was.
Their biggest complaint about making it avoidable was breaking the story flow, I guess having to stop for two seconds or less to decide whether they wanted to skip or continue ruined the game for them, Don't know it's just my guess. What I do know is that the most request avoidance was NTR or Cuckold and that was just not going to be possible to avoid at the end of this story.

So if I removed NTR and cuckold request from the equation, the complaints outweighed the request and that is how I made my personal decision to drop making things avoidable.
those were the things i wanted to avoid.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Anything different from the version I uploaded a couple of days ago?.
No, it has to be the same version as you uploaded because I haven't released The public F95 ver yet. that includes the patches in it.
and since you want to be all antsy and hurry the release I'm going to allow You to handle all the broken game request help issues when people try to install the patches themselves. And if you don't think it isn't a nightmare just take a look back through this forum at all the issues people have had with improperly installing the patches

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i won't push anymore-but this is the way i look at it. if people want the function-then fine-for those that don't-no one said you have to use it-you play the game your way and we'll play it our way. such ''fans'' make a good, friendly community toxic. do you have spider-man for the ps4,
john Walker Black?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
those were the things i wanted to avoid.
i won't push anymore-but this is the way i look at it. if people want the function-then fine-for those that don't-no one said you have to use it-you play the game your way and we'll play it our way. such ''fans'' make a good, friendly community toxic. do you have spider-man for the ps4,
I understand your point of view. But if I made the end avoidable how would I end the Novel?

Now I'm going to do something here for you which I shouldnt for it gives away a lot of the plot. In my mind, there is no NTR (Notarare) in this game. let me explain, in all the definitions I have read about NTR implies that the protagonist will lose there loved one whereas cuckold means the same thing in most definitions except you can replace the word WILL with MAY. And then there is cuckold as a fetish which means both party's derive pleasure from the act of infidelity by the loved one.

I did not add the Tag NTR the uploader did because he felt that that was where I was going with the story on the first release.
and because I included the tag cuckold. And rightfully so there is some cuckold in the game (Especially the ending)but mostly it is Cuckold as a Fetish. BUT THERE IS NO NTR IN THIS GAME never was there any plan for a loved one to be lost, unless you count Death. I'm not even going to talk about all the other fetishes some extras added some that were never included that I wanted to be included.

Reactions: fbass and patrickB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What a mess, not my kind a of game

anyway goodluck with this ;-)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And then there is cuckold as a fetish which means both party's derive pleasure from the act of infidelity by the loved one.
Cuckolding in video games a lot of the times has consent attached to it with a husband who gets off to his SO sleeping around. While NTR has no consent and is used to cause the player a sense of jealousy.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes