John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
i'm not gonna put pressure on you, but i just wanna say this. every gave devolper has 2 types of fans: the positive fans who enjoy the game-and those ''fans'' who are toxic and just wanna cause problems for the community-the type you should ignore-they'll just piss everyone off and cause the possitive fans to not only be angry with them-but also, angry with you-they'll feel slighted. by telling those toxic fans off, you not only maintain a healthy fan base-you'll also gain a lot of respect around here. i also remember you asking about how avoiding somethings might ruin the story-chech this game out: https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-0-7a-ianvs.7679/ . that games allows us to chose what kinks we like and what we don't without affecting things that much.
There are many Games that make kinks selectable because their story is flexible enough to do so. I myself have other stories that I plan on doing that will be easy to make things avoidable. Torrid Tales is not one of them that would be easy. I would have to rewrite chapter 5 and add a 4th ending path to chapter 6 and 7, that would take an additional 6 to 8 months(or longer) to finish the game.

Not Going to Happen. I want to finish this VN and move on to a new story. maybe one that doesn't have cuckold in it.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
UncleVT
Calyps0

Official Links for Torrid Tales 0.5.0
pc
mac

since pc ver. has already been uploaded I didn't bother with adding the tt_i patch and mostly just placing the links here for the Mac community

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are many Games that make kinks selectable because their story is flexible enough to do so. I myself have other stories that I plan on doing that will be easy to make things avoidable. Torrid Tales is not one of them that would be easy. I would have to rewrite chapter 5 and add a 4th ending path to chapter 6 and 7, that would take an additional 6 to 8 months(or longer) to finish the game.

Not Going to Happen. I want to finish this VN and move on to a new story. maybe one that doesn't have cuckold in it.
i never said it would be simple-just ideas for the next game.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
UncleVT
Calyps0

pc
mac

since pc ver. has already been uploaded I didn't bother with adding the tt_i patch and mostly just placing the links here for the Mac community
As anticipated...this DID NOT dissapoint! :D Izzy was coming into her own as resident flash slut. Love it. Keep those hot izzy focused scenes cumming. I want to see her back in that sweater top (blue) at some point...it wa such a turn on early in the game...it should make a reappearance later ;) But maybe it got mangled or really shrunk in the wash? lol. And her son or someone has to convince her to wear it. lol. WOW GREAT WORK.

Reactions: John Walker Black
Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for clarifying that there is no ntr but may be cuckold - imho James is egocentric, manipulative (ugly) and appears to want to use Izzy for his own pleasure and not for his love for her - hopefully Izzy will, as part of the game, cheat and cuckold James in response to her own needs as well as their shared desires.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

I am close to finishing the script for 0.5.2. While working on the script I noticed that somehow I missed some of the planned renders when loading the batch files approx.. 10 so unfortunately its probably going to be late tomorrow night before its ready to go out.
just wanted to update you guys.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
UncleVT
Calyps0

pc
mac

OK so I just watched your full 2-hour render video for the latest update (Izzy leaving bar w/James)...GEZUS I had no idea that level of time, and effort went into the simplest thing (like making them hold hands in the rain) from dampening clothes to choosing the right type of rain effects. You are literally a saint. The time poured into it. Being completely ignorant to the programming world (animation as well) you sort of adopt what you believe is a "computer does it all" mentality and assume everything is as easy as it is using a face filter...or a mac product (or at least I did). And it definitely is not. Again BRAVO.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

150+ new renders
4 new animations (3 of them for extras content).
1st Blackmail scene (Vicky's Back).
1 bondage scene with Santin (ain't going to be no fainting in this one).
This update will finish out the Day 3 Sunday Daytime and get us into Sunday Night.
I'll post some new renders and a progress report in a few days

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
torrid tales update 0.5.2 now available.
pc version
mac ver.

this is the patreon version you will need to install tt_i patch yourself.
can I get a moderater to update the op
UncleVT or muttdoggy or Retro

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

054 Is completed and being uploaded to Mega as of this writing and will be available to the $20 tier shortly.
first I would like to say that I didn't complete all the renders planed for this update so it is a little short at 119 renders total. I apologize to you my patrons.
It does however contain some important story plot revelations and some story setups if you pay close attention so my hopes are that you still enjoy this update
[SPOILER 1567306770542.png 1567306797434.png ][/SPOILER]

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes