playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Torrid Tales [v0.5.2] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.69 GB

Download Win (177 MB): - -
Saves:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
This game has been in development for 2 years now and the story is still all over the place. I mean he has a decent character render for the main female lead but in my personal opinion he hasn't shown any signs of improving his work. I'm not a game developer or nor do I have any know how of rendering and stuff but I guess that's why he still only has 26 patrons? But still will give him the benefit of the doubt though.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
And old save from last version won't work on new version, need load for early version's save to play. like 0.48

Last edited:

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Torrid Tales [v0.5.2] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.69 GB

Download Win (168 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK ... I’m not criticizing your work but I just wana know .... why ?!?
In 2019, we all have hundreds of GB free on our hard drives and we can DL the original game (1.69 GB) in 30 seconds !

Calavera-109

Nov 12, 2018
In 2019, we all have hundreds of GB free on our hard drives and we can DL the original game (1.69 GB) in 30 seconds !
I’m not criticizing your work but I just wana know .... why ?!?
In 2019 if someone does something that could prove to be useful for other people, why do we feel the need to bitch about it? does it change anything for you the fact that he crunched that version? No? then move on, what do you have accomplished with your last message?

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Well, maybe because jnot everyone has a good internet or a very big Hard drive.

I for exemple have a internet of 50 MB, however i prefer to download crunched games since i have a big collection of them, more than 20 GB already and my hard drive has only 270 GB, so for me it's a good option.

Don't really understand why are you bothering with something that is just there to help people.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I feel the game has lost direction from a really promising beginning. Namely James being a total wank bucket for spoiling Issys fun in the cinema and we cant stop him being a wank bucket. I really detest the son as well and the content with the detective just bored me witless.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I feel the game has lost direction from a really promising beginning. Namely James being a total wank bucket for spoiling Issys fun in the cinema and we cant stop him being a wank bucket. I really detest the son as well and the content with the detective just bored me witless.
Couldnt agree more, and the cliffhanger in this version is just retarded. Is he trying to force people to become patreons with cliffhangers? I hope no one falls for that, personally it just pisses me off.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This game has been in development for 2 years now and the story is still all over the place. I mean he has a decent character render for the main female lead but in my personal opinion he hasn't shown any signs of improving his work. I'm not a game developer or nor do I have any know how of rendering and stuff but I guess that's why he still only has 26 patrons? But still will give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Yeah I liked the Story at the beginning,thought there would be some action going on between the mother and husband,also when mom was taking a bath while the husband was drunk,was starting to look good,and what has happend since then?....nothing worth playing,thought it would change when she got invited to dinner,but nothing,when she was at the movies...nothing....for me its not worth wasting money,at least some of the Devs Im supporting bring out good scenes once once in awhile, not all of them are always bringing out good updates, but damn, this Game is just grinding away.....

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I thought the aliens idea was an interesting and different way to go about it. But it seems the premise went off a bit. Like if the kids were not sexual deviants before the thing why are they slave and master already, etc... Just confusing.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah I liked the Story at the beginning,thought there would be some action going on between the mother and husband,also when mom was taking a bath while the husband was drunk
Right!!! That scene with husband drunk and the wife taking bath and black guy walk's in. I was expecting more of that sort of thing. But then all the random weird scene's that came later just side tracked the whole story from it. Not worth supporting on patreon as of now, still gonna wait for the update that bring's that story back.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Plans for the Next update 0.5.6
150+ new renders
I want to complete the two scenes and the animations that I couldn't get to in the last update that I had planned for in 0.5.4.
4 new animations (3 three of them for extras content).
1st Blackmail scene (Vicky's Back).
1 bondage scene with Santin (ain't going to be no fainting in this one).
The first out of town scene with Nan and James.
The second TV event between Dan and Issy.
And the start of Issy's secrete plan to return to the gloryhole at the park.
This update will finish out the Day 3 Sunday Daytime and get us into Sunday Night.

I'll post some new renders and a progress report in a few days
1567679097089.png

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes