Renders …………………… 65%
script ……………………….. 20 %
animations …………………75% (4 planned)
Estimated Release date September 30th
2 new patrons added to the credits
1568571179999.png

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Quick noob question - how do you remove the PC icon on the lower left so one can trad the entire text box? Or is that only a problem on the compressed version?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Quick noob question - how do you remove the PC icon on the lower left so one can trad the entire text box? Or is that only a problem on the compressed version?
it's not you. it's compressed version

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Torrid Tales [v0.5.6] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.93 GB

Download Win (151 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Well the normal and compressed versions are the same and appear to be about half of the update 056 ... whilst the Vicky event and the 'away day' event are included, the bondage event and the TV event referred to in his notes are not ...

Last edited:

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

2 new patrons added to the credits
5 new animations 3 in the $20 extras content 2 for the normal game.
A total of 145 new renders to progress the story.
there are two branches in this version of the game to play both make a save when asked what is Lacy going to do

Reactions: John Walker Black

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Target goal of 150 new renders to progress the story.
2 animations for the game and 3 new animations for the extras content.
add Octobers patrons that have meet the goal $40 lifetime

I'll have some new renders for you to see around the 10th of this month

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Well damn... this just went from 0 to 100 real quick. Didn't expect it to go down the way it did, especially after all the teasing that been going on. Good Job Dev. you really delivered it in a great way, keep it up and Thank You.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just wanted to congratulate the Dev for the version v0.5.6, was a long Gameplay,good action scenes,etc.
I just liked it,and it was I believe the best update to date in my opinion.
and I just loved the action scenes with Isabella,she is turning into a real slut.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Torrid Tales Update 0.5.4
Thanks, updated.
hahaha, it's not me. it's the thread Op download file name.
Well, seems to be the v0.5.6 ;)
Well the normal and compressed versions are the same
Yea guys it was a fuckup on my part, I was really tired when I made the post with links It was supposed to be the 0.5.4 public update Not the newly released 0.5.6. All well shit happens. The bad thing about this is now I won't have an F95 release for you guys for a couple of months now. And I hope this doesn't piss too many of my patrons off I really depend on them so I can continue this work.

Well damn... this just went from 0 to 100 real quick. Didn't expect it to go down the way it did, especially after all the teasing that been going on. Good Job Dev. you really delivered it in a great way, keep it up and Thank You.
Just wanted to congratulate the Dev for the version v0.5.6, was a long Gameplay,good action scenes,etc.
I just liked it,and it was I believe the best update to date in my opinion.
and I just loved the action scenes with Isabella,she is turning into a real slut.
Thanks, guys its really nice to have some praise every now then. I understand that this type of story isn't for everyone its a real hate it or love it kind of story.

As far as Isabella goes she will continue to struggle with her fading morals for a long while yet.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
JWB, great game and lovely renders mate. Love the MILF characters, and I think you're on the path to one of the best games. Would love to see some of the main characters doing some sexy smoking, and smooth out some of the edges with the dialogue, but otherwise, simply brilliant!

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Why does it seem like I have to start a new game every update? My saves have never worked with this game.
In past updates, it was because of the fact that I had updated the RenPy engine to take advantage of new functionality that the later builds offered. But I have not done that since TT 0.4.8. anything after that should work and I have no explanation for why it wouldn't. It could have something to do with permissions and how they are set up on your computer( Read And Write rights for the TT app) But that's only a guess.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes