McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Its better check aliiens discussion.
I had already done that and I understand your meaning but still all those new scenes are a disappointment for me especially if I compare them with scenes like the night out with husband.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
How much NTR content for the wife at this point guys ? I only want to play for that, but i won't download if there isn't some NTR sex for the wife yeg.

Reactions: matthww

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Have not seen anything other than a bunch of scenes where she gives BJ's to various men, mostly on the 'Corrupt' route. I am assuming the hotter stuff comes in later.

Mar 28, 2018
This game started out well with several events that promised much more, but the game so far has largely been a tease with only a few blowjobs on the corrupt path. Perhaps the 'hot' stuff (implied multiple penetration events for example) will come later but maybe the mc will be abducted into the second game before that ... I am not holding my breath either way.

Reactions: korolv992

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the answer guys. I guess i'l wait for a couple of more updates for the hotter scenes then

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hey Guys and Gals, i made a Torrid Tales Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows points for choices that gained them.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "TorridTales-0.7.2-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Torrid Tales" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
This walkthrough mod will break all future updates because of the way you are writing it. When a new update comes out your mod will not have the latest script changes. And I guarantee many people will install your mod and not get the new content and start complaining that there is nothing new to see. I suggest you rewrite the mod so as to replace the menu choices with your walkthrough addons so as not to overwrite the whole script.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hi
I agree with you. That was my meaning, slow progression but rushed scenes not inspired. For example, Issy tries to convince Danny and her first option is to blow him, Danny tries to seduce her for 3 years now and suddenly his morality returns.
Ah yes, his morality did suddenly change because the aliens removed said programming that made him want her in the first place.

Reactions: ntrvip

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This walkthrough mod will break all future updates because of the way you are writing it. [...] I suggest you rewrite the mod so as to replace the menu choices with your walkthrough addons so as not to overwrite the whole script.
JokerLeader
You should use a combination between config.say_menu_text_filter or (better) a rewrite of menu() for the edition of the menu choice, and config.label_callback to filter those edition, depending of what label is actually proceeded.
This would make your walkthrough mods more efficient and not anymore game breaking.

It's not an obligation but, well, it's a question of respect for the game author.

Reactions: John Walker Black

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Where is the new update? I think the new update is all ready by now or i am wrong?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Where is the new update? I think the new update is all ready by now or i am wrong?
Checking his website (link page 1) it looks like he is still working on the Script (80%) and then may have some animations (0%) to do... so we may be awhile waiting on the next update.

• Sad
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Animations seems 100% done but script is 80% done, you're right. Let's hope we get it this week..

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hey DEV! Is the update ready or how much time will it take to finish it? Please update us, thanks!

Big fan here :geek:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
The 0.7.4 is almost ready probably 2 days max. and it will be released to the platinum and gold tiers. then silver 10 days after, the public release (Bronze tier) will be in 30 days.

Working on all three endings to keep them equal in progression at the same time is taking a lot longer than I had envisioned it would.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
"Extra" Link is dead, is it relevant to the story or it was just not that important? If it made some changes in the story then can anyone repost that link?

Thank You XX

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The 0.7.4 is almost ready probably 2 days max. and it will be released to the platinum and gold tiers. then silver 10 days after, the public release (Bronze tier) will be in 30 days.

Working on all three endings to keep them equal in progression at the same time is taking a lot longer than I had envisioned it would.
Thanks a lot for letting us know. Can't wait :love:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
"Extra" Link is dead, is it relevant to the story or it was just not that important? If it made some changes in the story then can anyone repost that link?

Thank You XX
Extra's is only for platinum subscribers and not intended to be shared on any free site.

Look I'm going to get right to the point. Sharing is caring... eh but not for the game dev. Every time my game has been leaked here early (Before the 30-day public release) before all my subscribers have had a chance to see it first, I LOSE SUBSCRIBERS they get angry and quit supporting my work (Not all my supporters are from F95). MAKING THE GAME UNPROFITABLE. I'm not going to lie I do this in an attempt to make extra money. In fact, there is less than a handful of devs that do this stuff that isn't trying to earn money.

I want everyone to be able to play my game hence is why I myself have in the past released the public game ver. here on F95 many times. Respect the release lag, let me earn $ for my work, or better yet become a subscriber and help keep the game going until it's finished.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
How to progress after izzy leaves the party, because all images are black screen and not found?

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes