John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hope Lizzy does that gangbang in the next update
The gangbang comes at the end of her date night with Leo (corruption route) the date will get started in the 0.8.0 update and will take several updates to complete, it's a long date that ends up spanning over a two day period because Leo tries to steal her from Jame's.

No, I'm using regular version and downloaded with MEGA to Mac.
The black screens come from over compressed spirit images (Overlays with alpha backgrounds) I do not compress these types in my game at all. I only compress the normal full non-alpha renders. If your getting a black screen where you feel there should be an image then someone compressed the ver. of the game you are playing. (I did not supply the links for the last game ver. 0.7.2 so there is no telling what was done to the game before uploading to F95)

(Images were not found issue)
There is one scene where I screwed up the animation for the normal game (or non-extras ver.) but has been fixed in the 0.7.4 update.
Or it could be a Bad upload/download Just because you are using mega doesn't mean you won't get an error.

Lastly, I do not own a mac machine so I use Mojave emulator but unfortunately, that doesn't always work to catch all errors in the mac ver. of the game:(. The game played perfectly on my emulator.

• Love
Reactions: Naxos and ntrvip

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Hey Guys and Gals, i made a Torrid Tales Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows points for choices that gained them.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "TorridTales-0.7.2-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Torrid Tales" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Will you be updating this mod ?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Hmm, I tried to start from my last 7.2 save but it just ends the game at the end of 7.2 and doesn't go to 7.4

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Liked the update just wish the scene with the guy on the park bench would have gone further especially on the corrupted route.
I know he’s got her pics on his phone & number for a date in the future just thought he could have got quick handy or bj in the bushes

Reactions: L0b0ts

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have typed it into the search bar but didnt find much, is there a typed walkthrough anywhere? I dont wanna lock myself out of certain content on some choices assuming some take you different places etc not just corruption points, im going pretty much full corrupt route and just started again, always enjoyed this game and left it many update to hit it again :)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hmm, I tried to start from my last 7.2 save but it just ends the game at the end of 7.2 and doesn't go to 7.4
Were you using the Walkthrough Mod? Usually they will do that until you get the updated Mod and use it also.
Or start again without the WalkThrough Mod.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes