Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Torrid Tales 0.7.6 update
thank you for being patient with the release. ;)
download links

YES! Nice. Thanks for the share JWB.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Torrid Tales [v0.7.4] Walkthrough Mod
I WILL UPDATE THE MOD, AFTER I HAVE RETURNED FROM GETTING THE PFIZER VACCINE
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
GL with your jag I got 2 of the ones youre getting about 3 months ago was my second

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Fresh install with latest version of mod. Can just ignore and continue, not sure of the significance or source

A little bit later in the game

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
The latest updates have the same vices of others ntr games: Isabela acts behind James' back, ignores his feelings, sounds basically a sociopath.

I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't understand why develop the cuckold fetish on James if James and Isabella don't have a single experience with a bull. Was it just to develop the initial corruption in Isabella?

The best moment in the game (And I believe the reactions and rateds here show exactly that) happened when James and Isabella were fantasizing together. When James' fetish was central to the plot and to Isabella. That's what made me like this game.

The most played and best rated NTR games have an important element of consent: because i love her, deliverance, angelica's temptations, wife at all costs, etc. Corruption and cheating saturate fast.

I don't really want to demotivate the dev, but James and Isabella need to resolve themselves. James needs to get over his insecurity and admit that he wants to watch Isabella fuck other guys. This game is a gold mine that is losing value.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
ok im in begining and i dint see a explanation about score , what is for i mean has to do with NTR?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Nice idea, but very lazy and low quality render. Props sitting partly in the surface not on the surface, chars sitting in the air, not on the chair etc. Best example poker in the club. James is sitting behind his chair in the air.... Capture.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: TheRealIronJazZ
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes