binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
The photoshoot at James' office is a bit scuffed. An older image will remain in the background with what I assume is the current image layered over top at like 50-75% resolution. Here's an example but the entire shoot is scuffed like this.

Latest version with up to date mod installed.

screenshot0001.png

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Fresh install with latest version of mod. Can just ignore and continue, not sure of the significance or source

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little bit later in the game

Thanks for the input I will fix it

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
The photoshoot at James' office is a bit scuffed. An older image will remain in the background with what I assume is the current image layered over top at like 50-75% resolution. Here's an example but the entire shoot is scuffed like this.

Latest version with up to date mod installed.

View attachment 1245296
That is the way I intended that scene.

[/SPOILER]
[/QUOTE]
I don't really want to demotivate the dev, but James and Isabella need to resolve themselves. James needs to get over his insecurity and admit that he wants to watch Isabella fuck other guys. This game is a gold mine that is losing value.
Maybe you should go back and reread because James did make his decision. And this is not a... well fuck it I'm not going to repeat myself over and over.

Reactions: Naxos

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Fresh install with latest version of mod. Can just ignore and continue, not sure of the significance or source

A little bit later in the game

Ok, I didn't notice you were using the moded ver. it's the mod script that is broken.

Ok, I didn't notice you were using the moded ver. it's the mod script that is broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: binglebangles

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It doesn't I did not add the ntr tag the mod did. This story is about cheating and non-consensual cuckold. And it's James fault.
and the explanation of the score is on the About page in the game
Another hot update, thanks JWB.

Can't wait for Izzy's date, the girls getting involved with Izzy and her brother and sister, can't wait Danny and Nan to join into at some stage.

Ignore the complainers and keep doing what you do.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I get that you meant for a picture in picture effect, but during costume changes, there will be two different outfits displayed at the same time, hampering the effect I think you were going for.

Just binged like 5 chapters (y)
Way back when I was making that scene my computer hardware lacked the power to make hundreds of renders in a timely manner so I chose to make only one background and several smaller images to give the effect of a photoshoot. In the first three chapters, there are many shortcuts like layered images and so on. If you notice later in the story the images become much better due to a hardware upgrade and layers are only used in making special effects.

Reactions: Naxos

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed this a lot, but dowish it came out more often. More dates for the mom, maybe one with her son going with her?

Reactions: fkrfxr

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Enjoyed this a lot, but dowish it came out more often. More dates for the mom, maybe one with her son going with her?
Yeah, I would like to be able to put it out more often myself, but working on three different endings at the same time is what slows the progress. (I will not be doing that again.) I personally want to get this V/N finished asap and move on to one of my stories that I believe will be more popular.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I would like to be able to put it out more often myself, but working on three different endings at the same time is what slows the progress. (I will not be doing that again.) I personally want to get this V/N finished asap and move on to one of my stories that I believe will be more popular.
Nooo! it can't end soon. Izzy still has so much more to experience.

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Torrid Tales [v0.7.2] JWBNovels

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.09GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 276 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 259 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey.Are you not going to continue compressing the game?
I am a Joi play user so i was hoping somebody may updated the compressed ver.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey.Are you not going to continue compressing the game?
I am a Joi play user so i was hoping somebody may updated the compressed ver.
The game is now under 600 MB

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes