Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am for your next update. Great work JWB! I hope you are kind and send a MAC Link our way ;)
Ditto.

I just hope we don't have to go through several updates to get through the entire date/dinner/evening that is planned for Izzy with Mr McCreepy thought.

Reactions: ntrvip

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Calyps0
Naxos

Glad you guys like the game.
I just completed making the new renders for the normal route of the Simon and Issy reunion. Wich now completes for all three of the different route endings, Moral, Normal and Corrupt. 450 + new renders and lots of animations for the next update. It won't be long now before the next update will be released just need to make about 45 more renders then code it all in.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Calyps0
Naxos

Glad you guys like the game.
I just completed making the new renders for the normal route of the Simon and Issy reunion. Wich now completes for all three of the different route endings, Moral, Normal and Corrupt. 450 + new renders and lots of animations for the next update. It won't be long now before the next update will be released just need to make about 45 more renders then code it all in.
SO EXTREMELY happy to hear this JWB! You've worked tirelessly (and I havent donated a dime to this and cannot). Please know how much we enjoy taking a trip into your head. Not only f0r the sexy moments and hot renders but also for the funny storytelling items. I have not been able to enjoy another game like this on the forum for a while now. Know that no matter how long this update is (I pray its long with lots of Izzy content) it will never be enough! :p We are insatiable. Anyway, glad to see you are still at it!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
UncleVT
Calyps0

Official Links for Torrid Tales 0.5.0
pc Torrid Tales 0.5.0
mac Torrid Tales 0.5.0

since pc ver. has already been uploaded I didn't bother with adding the tt_i patch and mostly just placing the links here for the Mac community
@JohnnyWalkerBlack...man killing us with the wait on this next installment :) Any ETA that I can get a mac link? As we've discussed I cannot patreon...Just a huge fan (leech) of your work. Still wish there was a way to denigrate that original blue knit top Izzy wore and do the "dryer shrunk it, but I gotta wear it in public" angle...or better yet, somehow she is blissfully unaware :devilish:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

sonu

Apr 30, 2017
0.7.6 is out guys we need a hero plzz someone upload the new update ☹

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, just started playing this, at the end of the first day, gotta say, Phil is one ashy mofo. Someone get that man some lotion, stat. Also, is this set in the 80's? Last time I saw Jheri curl like that on a brother.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes