ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Looking forward to a new update. Hope the dev is better now, if anyone knows please share

Reactions: Mac182

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hello, JWB fans.
I am writing you this short message to let you know I am still alive. It's been a rough few months for me health-wise. It started last fall when I contracted the covid 19 virus that uncovered some underlying severe health issues, which I had a triple bypass surgy to correct. I am not going to claim to be back to 100% health and most likely will never be again, but I am feeling up working on my stories again. So you can expect to see a new update to Torrid Tales soon.

Jul 1, 2021
Hello, JWB fans.
I am writing you this short message to let you know I am still alive. It's been a rough few months for me health-wise. It started last fall when I contracted the covid 19 virus that uncovered some underlying severe health issues, which I had a triple bypass surgy to correct. I am not going to claim to be back to 100% health and most likely will never be again, but I am feeling up working on my stories again. So you can expect to see a new update to Torrid Tales soon.
They've made some terrific strides in by-pass surgery, so keep good thoughts! And, it's baby steps for a little while. :)

Reactions: Puma1978

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hello, JWB fans.
Amazing news John Walker Black ! Hope you get fully recovered soon, health always come first. To be honest i really can't wait to play next update of Torrid Tales but take your time to feel better :love::devilish:

Have a nice day legend!

Reactions: Naxos

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hello, JWB fans.
That is awesome!! Errr... not so much that you were so crook but your games are "The Shit!" I love playing them but I wish you a slow & steady recovery mate. (y)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, JWB fans.
All I can say is - do what is best for your health. I am frontline in pharmacy and clinics trying to get us to a reasonable state of normal, but we aren't there yet. Everybody - please continue to mask and avoid close contact. Hope you can continue this - even though there isn't any avoiding close contact (Hey! It's fantasy! Right?)

giannhs1980

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, JWB fans.
damn dude..hope you get better,and it is very good you survived..take your time and get well,meantime if your patreon page is ok, i'll support your work..can i ask about your other healt issues that you had,and what really happened with you?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
damn dude..hope you get better,and it is very good you survived..take your time and get well,meantime if your patreon page is ok, i'll support your work..can i ask about your other healt issues that you had,and what really happened with you?
Patreon, HAHa, no way this game could be on there hypocritical sight, go here to support him jwbgames.com

Reactions: ntrvip

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I have a few people that support me silently on patreon. We just can never discuss my games there.

As to your question about my health issues. It's still have, not had, anyways, Diabetes, extremely High blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and heart disease. All the things we Americans get from years of eating fast foods. I had three 100% blocked arteries to the heart, which is why I had a triple bypass surgery instead of stints inserted. I'm very lucky to have survived covid having all these issues, but also, if I hadn't caught it, all these issues probably wouldn't have been found because I wouldn't have sought medical attention otherwise.
When the doctors found my blocked arteries, they put me on pills containing nitroglycerin, which expands the arteries but unfortunately also causes bad headaches so for months prior to receiving surgery, I had headaches that kept me from being able to concentrate on anything. And that is why I was unable to work on any of the games.
And that's what really happened. So I hope this satisfies your curiosity and you choose to support my work.

Jul 1, 2021
Good joke. There is nothing on website. It's still showing 0.8.2 in development.
Torrid Tales 0.8.2 Now Available For All Subscribers
I (just now) copied this from the website page. Also, it is showing progress on 0.8.4. :)
Go there, click on "Games in Development" - click on "Torrid Tales" - scroll down.
I'm sure it will be made public, shortly!

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes