zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Befrore speak, check what about You are typing, to do not make fool yourself... :)

If you are referring to the Dev, perhaps knowing something about him will clear away some fog:
Hello, JWB Fans.

I am writing you this short message to let you know I am still alive. It’s been a rough few months for me health-wise. It started last fall when I contracted the covid 19 virus that uncovered some underlying severe health issues, which I had a triple bypass surgy to correct. I am not going to claim to be back to 100% health and most likely will never be again, but I am feeling up working on my stories again. So you can expect to see a new update to Torrid Tales soon.
Soory i was directing to papasmurf, missclicked, and quoted you
It can happen when using phone

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
wish he would just finish the game first before remaking it
If I did that then I probably would just move on to something new instead of making this game better.

if paypal for any reason thinks there is something wrong with what you do with their service, they lock your account for 6 months or permanently and steal all your money. Basically. It's happened to devs, people I know who uses it to move crypto or stock money after selling, they love to lock accounts down to "investigate" most of the time you get both account and money back, but not always.
They are forced by the government to do investigations when someone transfers large amounts of money around. You can thank terrorists and drug dealers that use companies like Paypal to transfer and/or wash money for that.
You mention crypto which is often used in black market deals on the web so those are watched closely.
I have been using Paypal since 2001. Almost since they opened. and the only people they lock accounts on are those who break their rules or do illegal shit. And when the money is confiscated it's the U.S. government that confiscates their money. Because they are breaking u.s. laws.

Also, the remake is going to be made Patreon safe so if you want to support it, it will be back on there when the first release is ready to come out. in fact I still have people who support my game on patreon even though it was banned by Patreon.
And I'm sure someone will make a mod for it here on f95 for the issue of the relations.

Guesing he's removing most of the NTR with the wife as that has been a thing he's been playing with but not fully doing.
The cinema scene for example where the husband freaks out when we were finally getting some hot scenes.
But who knows. The game really does need a remake art wise that's for sure.
But yeah..I don't like the "removing some scenes part"
NTR Stays!!!
The cinema scene is going to be reshot and expanded.

You are right about the need for the art remake I totally agree with you and have been wanting to do it for a couple of years now. But I am also expanding some scenes. What I am removing is the scenes that Patreon dimmed as "the glorification of sexual violence" that got it kicked off of their site.

Android Links is only mac no apk files
The android link was submitted in the share game ticket. the moderator or uploader that did the support ticket has made a mistake and set up the link wrong here in the post. I have informed them and maybe they will fix it.

but here is the untested ver.

5 years in the making and he still miliking it
Milking it? F U you have no idea how much work goes into making games and secondly how little money I earn for doing it. so why don't you show some appreciation to us devs that are making your frapping material's that you download here for free.

And here is an interesting fact for you Mr. Free Frapper that you can look up and verify about game making.
Call of duty took 5 years and over 1500 people to make their first game release.
So give us lone dev's a break will ya.

I hope this clarifies things up for you guys on what is the future of Torrid Tales.
And I want to say if you are one of those who like this game now you are going to love it even more in the remake. Especially if you're wanting to see more Landlady and male tenant interaction.

To all of you that have been supporting me through the years Thank You.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
The English in this game seems a bit lacking. Is the writer a native speaker?

1673475991104.png

Hints:
  1. If the subject owns something, use an apostrophe. Example: She sucked Larry's dick.
  2. If there's more than one of something, DO NOT use an apostrophe. Example: She removed her panties and top.
There are plenty of other errors with punctuation, sentence structure/run-ons, and more.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2303883

Hints:
  1. If the subject owns something, use an apostrophe. Example: She sucked Larry's dick.
  2. If there's more than one of something, DO NOT use an apostrophe. Example: She removed her panties and top.
There are plenty of other errors with punctuation, sentence structure/run-ons, and more.
Who gives a flying fuck? What are you an English teacher?
F2E793A4-74AA-4701-B251-A70AFB7D3C02.jpeg

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
You are right about the need for the art remake I totally agree with you and have been wanting to do it for a couple of years now. But I am also expanding some scenes. What I am removing is the scenes that Patreon dimmed as "the glorification of sexual violence" that got it kicked off of their site.
Why don't you use Subscribestar instead of Patreon? That way you wouldn't need to remove any content.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

View attachment 2303883

Hints:
Judging by the dev's post above, it seems he has a problem with apostrophe indeed. That or his keyboard is defective.

Reactions: InTheWoods

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Because they are breaking u.s. laws.
yeah you are probably right about that, but I don't think some of the twitch streams whose donations were locked for 6 months by patreon qualifies, maybe some of the money that was sent was sent by a dubious souce though.
But yeah there has been several incidents where they don't get their money back and to me it sounds shady as fuck or maybe they were also shady.
but yeah.. it is what it is, paypal isn't the best but I guess it is what it is.
NTR Stays!!!
The cinema scene is going to be reshot and expanded.
That sounds great to me!

What I am removing is the scenes that Patreon dimmed as "the glorification of sexual violence" that got it kicked off of their site.
Yeah that's understandable. all the "unwilling sex scenes" would qualify for that, which is a few scenes I guess.
Patreon is way to annoying with stuff like that, not sure why companies feel the need to censor so much, none of them benefit more from it existing than them after all. I believe it was the credit card companies and paypal or some combination of the two that put pressure on patreon to start censoring more

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Who gives a flying fuck? What are you, an English teacher?
No, or I'd knock a point off your work for the missing comma. Revel in your low standards if that comforts you but don't expect everyone to share your enthusiasm.

Back to the topic at hand: The works people put into the world reflect their sense of craftsmanship. If someone made an AVN full of bugs, throwing exceptions on 10% of the screens, would it be considered a good product? If not, then why should form be less important than function?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Why don't you use Subscribestar instead of Patreon? That way you wouldn't need to remove any content.
I used Subscribstar for a while but they charge more in fees than I am willing to share. Plus their website is atrocious. The only reason I'm going back to Patreon is to give people an option in supporting the game.

I'm confident some enterprising young modder will make a patch to remove Patreon-safe stuff and Patreon will not be able to say a word about it since I have no control over patches and mods that are not made by me.

No, or I'd knock a point off your work for the missing comma. Revel in your low standards if that comforts you but don't expect everyone to share your enthusiasm.

Back to the topic at hand: The works people put into the world reflect their sense of craftsmanship. If someone made an AVN full of bugs, throwing exceptions on 10% of the screens, would it be considered a good product? If not, then why should form be less important than function?
I'm docking you 4 points.

No, or I'd knock a point off your work for the missing comma. Revel in your low standards if that comforts you, but don't expect everyone to share your enthusiasm.

Back to the topic at hand: The works people put into the world reflect their sense of craftsmanship. If someone made an AVN full of bugs, throwing exceptions on 10% of the screens. Then would it be considered a good product? If not, then why should the form be less important than the function?

Nobody is perfect, so stop being so anal.
Throwing exceptions causes the game flow to stop. Misspellings and improper punctuation are only a nuisance.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Torrid Tales v0.8.2 beta with JokerLeader walkthrough mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.2 Beta + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 354 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes