Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2023-09-27] [とさか養鶏場]

RexGamer142

Nov 17, 2022
No good. I don't know if there's something I ain't trying or it just can't get extracted on mobile for whatever reason. I'm really dumb so the former is probably the case. Also it seems that only some files are corrupted

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
can anyone convert this to SRT? I can't get it to work
The timing is all wrong for subtitles you have to have begin time and end time for each line. I suggest you use a subtitle editor like Aegisub simply load the video file and the subtitle text.

Simply use File > open subtitle and load your txt document than go to Video > Open Video and load your video.

Now start playing the video and when you see the mouth movement or hear the voice.. stop it.. use that as your begin timing and adjust until you get the subtitle starting where you want it to by adjusting it by the ms timing.

Adjust the time you want the subtitle to show on video and adjust time you want it to disappear. You can than play just that single line of text and see how it syncs with the mouth or voice. Adjust each sentence this way until you go the timing correct.

I really haven't found anything better myself than Aegisub for doing subtitles and timing. As it will play the video with the subtitles using the timing you specified. Now repeat this step for the end of the text subtitle where it will disappear. Repeat this timing for each line. If the line is too big you can break the line using "\N" without quotes to do a line break.

You can get Aegisub from

If you want to see an example of this take any subbed mkv file and use an mkv extractor like Inviska to extract the subtitle and video. Now load video and subtitle and you can click on each line of the subtitle and watch it play that part of the video.

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
OP UPDATED
ADDED
Priestess of the Heavenly Cavity (R-18 Video) No Sub

Erodos CEO (R-18 Video) Amiya (Arknights) No Sub & Eng Sub

Also changed the OP in order of release

Thanks to Fafmir for Sharing Erodos CEO video, Thank to luewh sorting out the releases.