1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Total Corruption [v0.08] [Kjotaka][Compressed]
Original Size : 2.52 GB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 306 MB || 293 MB

This compression is unofficial

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
quick Incest patch V 0.08 January 06. 2022 ;) :devilish:
download, delete the numbers and then copy it in ur GAME directory ...

EDIT: Updated to V 008
I don't understand. Delete what numbers?
How should it look, because I cannot download it.

Reactions: TaninLW

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
do i have to start over? because there is nothing i can do. It says i should work at the evening, but i cant work then and every other time and there is no one there too. Also i can only find Sahra at the pool, but not interact. So i cant go to the Gym, because i have no money, i cant work, i cant find any other girl and the navigation need some rework

Reactions: WastedTalent

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
walktrhru is just something to show you what points do, same thing you can do by clicking, see result and scroll back and pick another choice
not telling you where Sarah is

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
do i have to start over? because there is nothing i can do. It says i should work at the evening, but i cant work then and every other time and there is no one there too. Also i can only find Sahra at the pool, but not interact. So i cant go to the Gym, because i have no money, i cant work, i cant find any other girl and the navigation need some rework
This why open world sanbox and points systems are failing badly because of poor execution. I used to play these kinds of games but not anymore. Now I just stick strictly to vn's. The grind is not worth the rewards and hurts story immersion. I mean think about it... irl when you want to date a lady do you have to gather some random stuff or do you just ask the lady out? If a woman told me I had to do x tasks to take her on a date I would consider if the effort was worth the end result. Dev's don't calc that they just go this seems like it will be frustrating and grindy let's add it... I wonder how many dev's actually play their own game and ask themselves if I didn't know what to do here or if an event didn't trigger would I keep trying or would I delete this and move on to something more satisfying especially considering the amount of choices we now have. The market is flooded with a lot of unplayable games and some really good vn's that aren't complicated at all. Also if you look at the top earning stories and dev's most of them aren't doing sandbox. Just some food for thought.

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Is this shit any good or I dont wanna waste MEGA for nothing !!

Judging by the STARS rating is rather bad 2 max 3 STARS.

Judging by comments section only 15 pages and game is already in 0.08 phase of updates.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Total Corruption [v0.08] + propana IC Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys is there any posiibility that sexy bimbo secretary Jess gonna show some sexy outfits she say about it but she not show anything to me

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes