VN Ren'Py Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
I am liking what i am seeing, it is a little rough around the edges but the game is still young. I hope for more scenes and more characters like say a certain cody number one fan who will be easy to have 'fun' with. I will continue to watch this game and if i like what i see, i shall throw money at the developers.

Reactions: PandaGuts

egawpgasgw

Nov 18, 2021
Courtney does have a sex scene after the blowjob according to the images in the files, but as far as I can tell it's unobtainable, no matter how much affection you have with her.

Alris

Oct 1, 2017
Oh man, thanks for keeping the art essentially identical to the source material. Looking forward to future faps.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
Outta everyone on the cast you gotta be Cody, couldn't be Duncan who basically had a harem of three girls anyway or DJ or even Harold (weird guy but he was surprisingly sick at some shit) :cry:.
im assuming cuz it's suppose to be a self insert type of game, so like let's be honest if youre on this site you aint really the stud-est person in the world

Reactions: Logan3000x

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im curious as to how they are going to handle actual sex.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
im assuming cuz it's suppose to be a self insert type of game, so like let's be honest if youre on this site you aint really the stud-est person in the world
Wow, just, wow. Speak for yourself, Buddy. lol
Enjoying adult games, doesn't make you a loser. Not everyone is here because they can't get a date.
Im curious as to how they are going to handle actual sex.
Hoping it is similar to the title image. lol
But yeah, do wonder if it will be 1st or 3rd, and what kind of scenes we will get.

Main thing, as I see it, is to get them to team up to vote the other men off the island. XD

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.1.8a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.1.8a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648409869611.png

1648409643664.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.1.8a

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
Reddit is that way, buddy. >>>
Pretty sure that's a result of people memeing up Owen Wilson, unless you're referencing something i'm unaware of. Still weird that YOU or anyone would take offense to someone taking offense to being more or less called a loser...

He's right you know, not many girls will let you piss in their mouth while they stand on their head pissing into their own mouth and then smile at you afterwards like some kind of idiot no matter how attractive you are, some nonsense about it being humiliating or something. There's also no girl in the world who is literally a TV character... so fantasy is a reason people turn to these sorts of things.

As for why the dev picked Cody, well the devs right here so you could ask them if you really wanted to know and just take your frustrations out on other people. iirc Cody had a ladies man persona in the show so it wouldn't really be out of character for him to do these types of things, honestly it meshes better than say Chris or Chef and I know girls who think that sort of wannabe player thing is cute sooooo

Reactions: Sole and TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes