VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Twelve

Oct 8, 2017
Is it really that slow? Maybe I will change it in the next updates
Yeah, the money making part is pretty miserable. The amount of time spent doing the minigames over and over combined with how little you get per completion and how much it costs for each individual item is absolutely terrible.
That said, I'm still going to be keeping an eye on this because it's criminal how little Total Drama content there is and I like what you've done so far besides the money making.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Could spend probably 10 times the amount of time i've played the rest of the game just grinding enough money for all the girls gifts. Maybe add a cheat once completed each minigame once.

AruzeNSFW

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, the money making part is pretty miserable. The amount of time spent doing the minigames over and over combined with how little you get per completion and how much it costs for each individual item is absolutely terrible.
That said, I'm still going to be keeping an eye on this because it's criminal how little Total Drama content there is and I like what you've done so far besides the money making.
I just uploaded an update on itch.io in which the pay is now higher!

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Parodyception
Its strange because the show is clearly beloved and the girls are so charismatic and likeable, fulfilling pretty much every niche for someone. Especially once you count ALL the roster and not just the first gen (thought that is hard as the first Gen is easily the most popular cast)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Reached the Maid section, enjoyed the game so far, even if the early game felt way too linear for my taste.

I notice Courney got the most focus, which is fine.

As a Total Drama fan, I find weird that Heather is so negative towards Cody because this game seems to be set after World Tour, in where Cody became pretty much one of the very few people that Heather considers to be a friend.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Odd timing as I just learned all Total Drama Island seasons are on Youtube in marathon format and just used them as background noise recently.
Of course we gotta play as the biggest loser though... Cody would have made more sense for an NTR game since he sets the girl he likes up with someone else and doesn't care too much about it.

I would have chosen Harold. A loser who even gets bullied, leading to a bit of a turn for his character, plus he has some talents and even got a girl. Could of had the bullying lead into him going after the girls to prove to the guys he's not just some wimp.

honestly if we had to go with any of the male cast, i would have to say owen. been awhile since i've seen the show, but i remember him having one of the best personalities.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Cody is the popular option for this class of things because he is explicitly trying, failing a lot because he isn't the MC, but him being openly flirtous is what made him workable for this class of game.

There are guys with more luck with the ladies, but with exception of Geoff, most of them would feel very akward to play as the MC for a dating sim.

Chubby3333

Jun 11, 2022
Reached the Maid section, enjoyed the game so far, even if the early game felt way too linear for my taste.

I notice Courney got the most focus, which is fine.

As a Total Drama fan, I find weird that Heather is so negative towards Cody because this game seems to be set after World Tour, in where Cody became pretty much one of the very few people that Heather considers to be a friend.
Yeah I think she should be a little bit nicer to Cody every now and then and I also think Courtney should be a bit more hostile. Also I think adding Eva would be a nice challenge since you could make her the hardest to romance.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Yeah I think she should be a little bit nicer to Cody every now and then and I also think Courtney should be a bit more hostile. Also I think adding Eva would be a nice challenge since you could make her the hardest to romance.
Heather more of less won World Tour thanks to Cody being one of her few friends, meanwhile Lindsay almost made her lost.
Yeah

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
- This game really, REALLY needs some background music
- The heart minigame in the airplane would be funnier if the girls were saying stuff while you keep collecting the hearts
- There's no need to show the Chris Bill every time you get paid
- Is there really a need to make we collect 35 pieces of garbage from the pool? Why not 15-20?
---
Damn, Chef!
1657139464328.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes