VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
how does one use console commands
Open the game folder. open folder "renpy", then folder "common". There should be two "00console" files, one ".rpy" and one ".rpyc". Open the 00console.rpy file with either "notepad" or "wordpad". about 50 lines down, the following lines appear

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

change "False" to "True" (with a capital "T")
save the file. run the game, the console will now open
(i know the comments in the code you just changed says the backtick will open it by default, but I have found "shift-o" works for most Renpy games)
The console runs in something similar to Basic. Use it to change the values of some variables while playing the game, such as money, affection, etc.

So when you get to the "maid" section, to get 500 more dollars quickly
open the console, type "chrisdolares += 500" (without the quotation marks) then hit return
close the console by using the escape key. You now have 500 extra dollars.

Reactions: Urubuzoka

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.1.5b
This update is aimed at participants who are maids.
So, here is a brief overview of what i have added:
H-scenes for Lindsay, Gwen, Heather, Izzy, Courtney, Bridgette.
are those H scenes containing anything other than oral? since this game is currently only tagged with oral sex for sex acts

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.1.8a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.1.8a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648409869611.png

1648409643664.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.1.8a

Total Drama Harem -v0.1.8a Mega
update the translation files for portuguese v0.1.8a
----------------
atualização dos arquivos da tradução pro portugues v0.1.8a

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Looks like a good project. Going to keep tabs on this, enjoy the art true to the source material

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
hope we get the other seasons people. This could be a place (not the hotel part of this island) Chris forgot he dumps the other contestants between seasons to pick between. (having told them its a true survivor series where cameras are hidden)

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Oh my lord it looks too good ... You gotta make more of this I hope for more sex scenes and this game feels pretty chill and cody is taking it for the win.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes