VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Holy shit, people still remember this show?
I actually forgot it even existed until just now.

As a fan of Total Drama, I really love this. I just wish the money grind wasn't so slow during the maid section
Agreed. Having to do a minimum of 10 errands (including the mandatory one) just to exit the maid section is tedious af. Then you get to the xp grind of combat section just to get to the end of the current update. I really enjoy the game, but the grinds needs to be adjusted a lot.
Just cheat...?

Reactions: PeterSBigD

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Just cheat...?
Having to cheat to bypass an excessive grind is a sign that the grind is just there to pad playtime and can negatively affect the experience. Plus, the built-in cheat menu only allows you to change the affection levels and maid status of the girls during the maid section. You're still stuck having to grind out $250 at $25 per errand or use UnRen in order to identify the variable name and enable the dev console to give yourself more money. Having some grind in these kinds of games can be enjoyable, but it has to feel rewarding in the end.

I made a grind rebalance patch that should make the maid section far less grindy ($100 to unmaid and $50 payout) and allows you to get the second gym bonuses before the angry flower fight triggers (delayed fight trigger to level 9+).

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Having to cheat to bypass an excessive grind is a sign that the grind is just there to pad playtime and can negatively affect the experience. Plus, the built-in cheat menu only allows you to change the affection levels and maid status of the girls during the maid section. You're still stuck having to grind out $250 at $25 per errand or use UnRen in order to identify the variable name and enable the dev console to give yourself more money. Having some grind in these kinds of games can be enjoyable, but it has to feel rewarding in the end.

I made a grind rebalance patch that should make the maid section far less grindy ($100 to unmaid and $50 payout) and allows you to get the second gym bonuses before the angry flower fight triggers (delayed fight trigger to level 9+).
I've never, and will never play the game, so you're saying this to the wrong person.
I was also referencing save editing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalDramaHarem-0.2.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
1679592851067.png Man this picture makes me laugh hard each time I see it. I watched the show when I was younger and I remember cody, who got cucked in the early season. Here my boy gets justice.

Hazardous

Jun 9, 2018
windows mega link gets flagged by defender as a virus

edit: workupload link too, safe to say all of them are

Last edited:

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
i completed the game and recued the girls anything else in this patch? Cody says "to go back at the hotel" but nothing happen. Also anyone have a full gallery since i'm missing something .-.

Reactions: 2796natt

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
i completed the game and recued the girls anything else in this patch? Cody says "to go back at the hotel" but nothing happen. Also anyone have a full gallery since i'm missing something .-.
Apparently the code to trigger the next event in the Leshawna rescue quest was out of order. Put this in your game folder and it should transition properly after the skeleton fight.
As for missing items in the gallery, there are two scenes that can occur when using Eva or Gwen against the slime monster and a scene for losing against the pair of amazons via turn count.

• Red Heart
Reactions: roguelikel

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
windows mega link gets flagged by defender as a virus

edit: workupload link too, safe to say all of them are
run it through virus total.
do 99% of anti virus programs say it is safe?
then you have a false positive

dddentsss

Mar 21, 2022
Apparently the code to trigger the next event in the Leshawna rescue quest was out of order. Put this in your game folder and it should transition properly after the skeleton fight.
As for missing items in the gallery, there are two scenes that can occur when using Eva or Gwen against the slime monster and a scene for losing against the pair of amazons via turn count.
could you maybe tell us how to put it in the game files?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes