VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So Is it possible to miss content between challenges? because I am not able to hang out with everyone.
*Edit* Is there a way to Win the first jumping challenge?

Last edited:

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
So Is it possible to miss content between challenges? because I am not able to hang out with everyone.
*Edit* Is there a way to Win the first jumping challenge?
So far, the only seemingly missable content I've seen is Heather's beach massage during the few days before you leave camp during the first week. You need to have at least 24 affection from her and the massage is only available during the morning. As for not being able to hang out with everyone, you can always grind money doing chores to buy gifts to raise everyone's affection or just use the cheats button during the maid section to skip all of that grinding because 4-5 chores to buy 1 single +40 affection item takes forever to get everyone up to 250 affection.

As for the jumping challenge, it's impossible for Cody and Courtney to win it. Even if you jump first and save scum it so that everyone lands on a safe panel each round, you will eventually hit Cody's guaranteed loss scene. Everyone else will be considered a winner, except for Courtney because her maid status is hardcoded in the plot.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
A Total Drama Island parody is a good idea. I played the game a little bit and I really like it. But there is some minuses:
1- Although I play the game with English option, the texts on the phone are completely in Spanish.
2- If this game takes place in season 2, some of the girls need to be in a relationship with some of the boys in season 1. But there is no dialogues about this. If the necessary dialogues about this are added, it would be great to see them cheating on their boyfriends with Cody.

Last edited:

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
As a fan of Total Drama, I really love this. I just wish the money grind wasn't so slow during the maid section

Reactions: ZHDarkstar

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
As a fan of Total Drama, I really love this. I just wish the money grind wasn't so slow during the maid section
Agreed. Having to do a minimum of 10 errands (including the mandatory one) just to exit the maid section is tedious af. Then you get to the xp grind of combat section just to get to the end of the current update. I really enjoy the game, but the grinds needs to be adjusted a lot.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes