VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AruzeNSFW

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
- This game really, REALLY needs some background music
- The heart minigame in the airplane would be funnier if the girls were saying stuff while you keep collecting the hearts
- There's no need to show the Chris Bill every time you get paid
- Is there really a need to make we collect 35 pieces of garbage from the pool? Why not 15-20?
---
Damn, Chef!
View attachment 1911452
yeah, I have reduced the amount of garbage to collect for the next update.;)
And about the music, I ask you for a little patience :confused:, it is something that I really have in mind to add for quite some time

jnonymous

Sep 17, 2019
The game looks great, graphics and art are almost similar and the story might need some work but the entirety of the game is really something to look forward to. Also thank you guys in AruzeNSFW for making a parody like this.

Reactions: CircaAD

AruzeNSFW

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Looks and plays great.

The discord link is missing from the links list.
I tried the discord link here: but it's expired.
Here's the new link!:
I just fixed it on the itch.io page too
(thanks for letting me know :D)

Feroxancher

Jan 25, 2018
i am accually enyoing what are you doing with the series, That Courney Scene, was really good. the others ones are not at that level, still i will wait what do you do with Heather, its my favorite character for Rule 34, i just would say, add more sexy scene to the begining hen you can talk with all girls, or squid games, i will try too join your patreon but i can only pay 1 dolar cause i am unployed and live in argentina, Still, Good job!! i will be wainting more Update from you!!

Atlasflame666

Sep 5, 2017
Very good update bro, I like how the game is turning out little by little, a pity that there is no scene with Leshawna, my favorite female character XD, when do you think we can see good things from her? TvT

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Hope to see eventually more girl from later seasons still not really happy about cody as mc but well mot my game so noy much to complain really. Dev is free to do whatever. Too bad mc is not duncan or alejandro or dven justin. Yep justin was top dpot for a nc who could get an harem

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes