VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AruzeNSFW

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Btw, we are right now working on the next update (I hired a new guy who draws awesome).

The next update will have all the girls presented so far, with their respective scenes (depending on whether she fell in the glass game, is a maid or not), they will have different scenes.

PS: If any of you find a bug, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on our discord channel!

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
Btw, we are right now working on the next update (I hired a new guy who draws awesome).

The next update will have all the girls presented so far, with their respective scenes (depending on whether she fell in the glass game, is a maid or not), they will have different scenes.

PS: If any of you find a bug, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on our discord channel!
Do you plan on doing just Island or other total dramas

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Odd timing as I just learned all Total Drama Island seasons are on Youtube in marathon format and just used them as background noise recently.
Of course we gotta play as the biggest loser though... Cody would have made more sense for an NTR game since he sets the girl he likes up with someone else and doesn't care too much about it.

I would have chosen Harold. A loser who even gets bullied, leading to a bit of a turn for his character, plus he has some talents and even got a girl. Could of had the bullying lead into him going after the girls to prove to the guys he's not just some wimp.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019

Will you introduce footjob scenes?

Hizoku

Jul 7, 2017
No LeShawna? boo.:confused:

EDIT: oh nvm, looks like she got added. Yay. :)

Last edited:

digitall

May 25, 2017
"Dear Mom and Dad, I'm doin Gwen,
Do you remember when,
You asked me what I wanted to be,
And now I think the answer is plain to see,
I want to be, Harem King!

I wanna live like Jabba the Hut,
Fuck their pussy and their butt,
Everyone to screw, nothin in my way,
Let's make a brunette ba-by
Cuz I wanna be Harem King!"

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1700922

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Total Drama, where you can seduce your favourite female character as you follow cody's story, and you accompany him in all the games and missions that come up!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: AruzeNSFW - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.101a
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA

Extras: Portuguese Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1700920 View attachment 1700921 View attachment 1700923 View attachment 1842604 View attachment 1842605 View attachment 1842606 View attachment 1842607 View attachment 1842608
question when is sex going to be adde to this game

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Odd timing as I just learned all Total Drama Island seasons are on Youtube in marathon format and just used them as background noise recently.
Of course we gotta play as the biggest loser though... Cody would have made more sense for an NTR game since he sets the girl he likes up with someone else and doesn't care too much about it.

I would have chosen Harold. A loser who even gets bullied, leading to a bit of a turn for his character, plus he has some talents and even got a girl. Could of had the bullying lead into him going after the girls to prove to the guys he's not just some wimp.
I am guessing this person choose Cody due to him being one of the guys who never got a girl not that he didn't have one after him seeing as he did have someone who did want him in season 3 of the show.

But if I had to choose someone personally I would have chosen Cameron. Fits the nerd group like Cody and Harold but at the same time he also has some skills of his own and overcame his issues in his own season.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes