• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
pretty nice game and the size pretty compact according to its features. I wasn't overwhelmed by the robotic like animations by the main character, but the following ones ingame are quite well done. In my first run through the game i wished i would have gotten a hint according to the agents (or better, the stats i should have at that time). Overall a game that kept me going through and even replay. I enjoyed it. Thank you !

Reactions: Akanaecchi

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Seriously, the bloke that makes this game is very paranoid.. I spent like 3 hours trying to break the code he used for generating his Patreon premium codes... Like.. Seriously? He randomises a fucking Hex(I think thats what its called, havent slept for 2-3 days now, its the odd "0x212313" kind of code)? then loops the randomized number through two loops only to finally use another hex to out the final number..

Well, the downside with him doing it like this is that I now know how, and I can generate as many codes as I wish.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Seriously, the bloke that makes this game is very paranoid.. I spent like 3 hours trying to break the code he used for generating his Patreon premium codes... Like.. Seriously? He randomises a fucking Hex(I think thats what its called, havent slept for 2-3 days now, its the odd "0x212313" kind of code)? then loops the randomized number through two loops only to finally use another hex to out the final number..

Well, the downside with him doing it like this is that I now know how, and I can generate as many codes as I wish.
Or you could just add an if statement in to bypass his parser entirely.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Or you could just add an if statement in to bypass his parser entirely.
I know :p But I was curious how he was doing it, if he was just giving out codes he made up to backers, or if he was actually silly enough to give us both lock AND key to his little improvised DRM.

Besides, if I ever were jerk enough to rub his nose in the fact we broke the DRM on a game we were currently enjoying for free, then I'd wager that its easier to share keys rather than try to share out a cracked copy :p

Reactions: Eoin and Magmanox

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well, i actually generated all the codes by initiated a Random class with a number i put in by randomly hitting a numpad keys. it took 3 lines of code. of course i could have put in more safeguards to prevent cracking, but i don't really care too much. the game was intended to be free at first and there were no premium codes in first two versions. but the support was so low, that i was considering to abandon the development. but as a last option, i decided to try put in the premium codes and it worked. now i have enough support that the development is worthwhile for me and can continue.

if the game is finished, it will be free anyway. if the game and my production will be known enough that i will get the support even without the need of premium codes, that would be even better and i will cancel them entirely. but it doesn't seems to be the case right now. so to get the compensation for the time i spend with the development, this seems to be the only way even if i don't like it.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
well, i actually generated all the codes by initiated a Random class with a number i put in by randomly hitting a numpad keys. it took 3 lines of code. of course i could have put in more safeguards to prevent cracking, but i don't really care too much. the game was intended to be free at first and there were no premium codes in first two versions. but the support was so low, that i was considering to abandon the development. but as a last option, i decided to try put in the premium codes and it worked. now i have enough support that the development is worthwhile for me and can continue.

if the game is finished, it will be free anyway. if the game and my production will be known enough that i will get the support even without the need of premium codes, that would be even better and i will cancel them entirely. but it doesn't seems to be the case right now. so to get the compensation for the time i spend with the development, this seems to be the only way even if i don't like it.
To be honest, if you want to safe guard it you could do it a lot easier (Though this method wouldnt stop people who just ignore the entire line that checks for the code).

Basically, dont place the generation of the code inside the code for the game :p Keep the generation of the code to yourself, that way if anyone went out of their way to share the codes being generated, you could make them invalid from your side fairly easily.

Though it does not seem you care enough to do that, which I guess is a good thing. DRM is a road paved with excuses (From both sides) and usually just gets in the way of legit customers.

I would support you, but seeing as I have enough issues making sure I have food by the end of the month I've decided to save that for when I have a job again xD

Reactions: gln

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
What is this code for?, do i need it if i have the 69 version?
You wouldn't need that code if you're downloading the version with the super regen or Code 69 already implemented in it (It's basically an already modded game with it put in it so you don't have to constantly re-enter the code in every time you re-load the game)

He's released version 1.1 on his patreon (or tumblr) page now... It's not modded but that premium code (39741024) works for v1.1 or at least it does of now (though there's no automatic regen for your stats like before).

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
You wouldn't need that code if you're downloading the version with the super regen or Code 69 already implemented in it (It's basically an already modded game with it put in it so you don't have to constantly re-enter the code in every time you re-load the game)

He's released version 1.1 on his patreon (or tumblr) page now... It's not modded but that premium code (39741024) works for v1.1 or at least it does of now (though there's no automatic regen for your stats like before).
Ah, then i will wait till someone cracks the new version.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Mods are no longer relevant for the new version?
If you mean dev's own mods, they get updates at the blog / website, please see OP (first post). You may check there once in a while for news, can post here if you find something interesting.

... way to increase the number of days of the game please?
No cheat as far as I know. There is a guide produced by the dev (not up to date), in which it's mentioned you can postpone FBI investigation by up to 5 days (up to day 35):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you pass FBI investigation / testing you can go on. I don't know the total amount of days the game will run though.

Edit: link to mentioned dev's game guide -
Edit 2: link to newly created wiki on the game -

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The Graphics reminds me of Shark's games.
First I found the UI kinda awkward, but as I played I got used to it.
I loved the amount of scenes it has.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
where is the 1.1 version ?

Edit: bs, dev is providing a link on tumblr blog, as always.
New links:
- provided by dev, unmodded
- modded, ty @Magmanox

For links to game guide and the mentioned game wiki please see my post above...

Edit: added TS v1.1 modded by Magmanox, please see post

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2016

Good news is, that your aunt is coming to town for a work trip. Bad news is that Charlotte is once again fighting with her little sister. So she is planning to stay in a hotel, even though there is a plenty of room in your house for a guest. You have a limited window of opportunity to improve the siblings relationship between your mother and your aunt. As a reward, you will be able to spend more quality time with your aunt. And who knows, maybe you can improve their relationship event beyond standard family ties.
So, next version of TS will have a new character - your aunt. But you will have to complete a quest to even meet with her. I would also like to add a testing version of an aforementioned x-ray vision. I'm finishing with a complete model of woman parts for it and it is looking pretty good.

Next version is planned to be released in approx. 3 weeks

That is from his patreon page,
It's amazing how he quickly updates his game.
It's always good to keep an eye on his pages.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes