Blackthrone

Jun 4, 2017

This one is 40MB guessing the file size jumped a bit with all the extra bits added this update for the randomized character apearance?
Cheers to Magmanox for the help. couldn't get past level 20 no matter how hard i tried.
dunno what else to say

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...does this have the cheat codes ?
Nope, Magmanox on page 14 had the modded version posted, didn't see that myself. Now I got to know what 'modded' means, always thought of the addon mods first...

Give a +like to Magma for adding the new version pls.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
I can't wait for the xray vision, and the aunt ofc. Even better she's at the hotel. I have a thing for hotel places. =/

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone have the "forced mod"?

I would like to try it out.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Does anyone have the "forced mod"?

I would like to try it out.

???
you can download it on the same side, you posted here... (right side - click on forced mod and you can download it)

Reactions: Cirro84

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
???
you can download it on the same side, you posted here... (right side - click on forced mod and you can download it)
Wow i didn't noticed that... and i downloaded the 1.01 version that was posted here that included the mod instead and it actually works with 1.1, probably because it includes scenes and doesn't really modify anything.

Zoric

May 29, 2017
Good time of day. On the author's site, a version 1.2 and some mods to it? By chance no one has it to hand out premium?:)

Reactions: Cirro84

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Thx for ur work @Magmanox
Unfortunately i have DirXStart error now, the 1.1 worked without problem i tried some things and when i swap the new exe with 1.1 the game starts normaly but obviously crash when i start new game, i tried everything and can't get it to work any ideas ?

Last edited:

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know if the updated doge mod has new scenes or is it just a compatibility update? Thanks in advance for any help.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes