abz

Jun 18, 2017
same issue with me, i am unable to run 1.2 on my windows 10 machine. Anyone know of a fix?

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
I have no problem running it on win10. Check if u have up-to-date drivers & try with compatibility to win7.

May 14, 2017
I have a problem that pops up "DirXStart has stopped working" how do you fix this everything was fine with the game intill i downloaded the latest version, now i cannot fix it.

g8153012

Apr 28, 2017
okok. everyone cant run the game. try copy "TotalSeduction.exe" from 1.1 to 1.2 folder. i dont know why but it work...

Reactions: Darkaura

Kuroda

Apr 28, 2017
Ok, fix it now but....the custom mode is no aviable do the change of exe v1.1-1.2, but oh well, maybe in the next update this work better

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This is a good game but it looks like shit. I mean it seriously looks like shit. Just enjoyable to play shit. I actually recommend giving it a go. I hope the dev improves the graphics once the game is complete but based on what people have said, the devs other games look like this too so that's probably not happening. Still, if you can get past the graphics, or lack thereof, it's a good game.

Reactions: Gabaw

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well, dev is a programmer. if you have a programmer making a game, you got good game with shitty graphics. if you have an artist making a game, you got shitty game with good graphics. the solution would be of course to hire a an artist, so both programmer and artist would work on the game. but that would require at least double the support on patreon. those artist folks are pretty expensive.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes