morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
If the creator is watching and reading these comments, I'd like to offer a few constructive thoughts:

• The new X-ray feature is fine for me, but for some it's annoying. An option to turn it off would be appreciated.
  • On the topic of the X-ray, it would be good if the animation for it synced with the actual sex animation playing at the time.
  • Better camera controls during sex would be much appreciated. Sure it's low poly models now, but in the future I imagine the graphics will get better, and we'll want to see things from multiple angles.
  • The time in this game really does tick by fast, and the sex scenes really do seem to take too long time-wise.
  • Speaking of time, it would be nice if the game would chronicle or give better ideas as to peoples schedules on various days, so we have an easier time plotting our strategies.
  • Story-wise I don't want to tell you what to do, but a bit more clarity on when certain characters stay or go permanently would be appreciated.
  • The ability to purchase multiple items at once would be very much appreciated.
  • More interactivity with the environment would be nice too.
  • While I personally enjoy bestiality content, I know many do not. I would still advise taking the various mod packages for the game and just integrating them fully. I'd just place an option upon starting a new game whether or not to activate said content, with an option to turn it on/off later via the menus. On your end it would make support prolly easier.

All in all, I rather enjoy this game as a proof of concept and I think it's got potential. I really hope you don't give up on this because I am def eager to see it grow.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
  • Better camera controls during sex would be much appreciated. Sure it's low poly models now, but in the future I imagine the graphics will get better, and we'll want to see things from multiple angles.
The graphics are likely to remain this way, similar to the dev's other games.

Reactions: Asslover59
Jul 7, 2017
If the creator is watching and reading these comments, I'd like to offer a few constructive thoughts:

• The new X-ray feature is fine for me, but for some it's annoying. An option to turn it off would be appreciated.
  • On the topic of the X-ray, it would be good if the animation for it synced with the actual sex animation playing at the time.
  • The time in this game really does tick by fast, and the sex scenes really do seem to take too long time-wise.
  • Speaking of time, it would be nice if the game would chronicle or give better ideas as to peoples schedules on various days, so we have an easier time plotting our strategies.
  • Story-wise I don't want to tell you what to do, but a bit more clarity on when certain characters stay or go permanently would be appreciated.
  • The ability to purchase multiple items at once would be very much appreciated.
  • More interactivity with the environment would be nice too.
  • While I personally enjoy bestiality content, I know many do not. I would still advise taking the various mod packages for the game and just integrating them fully. I'd just place an option upon starting a new game whether or not to activate said content, with an option to turn it on/off later via the menus. Would make

All in all, I rather enjoy this game as a proof of concept and I think it's got potential. I really hope you don't give up on this because I am def eager to see it grow.
Totally agree on the x-ray and multiple item purchase issues. A schedule of who is where when would also be really useful (I feel like that sentence needs commas...).

In general, I love this game, and it is one of the games I try to check back on every month. Really looking forward to the update this week.

Reactions: morbidpenguin

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Waiting for the f95zone version, and now I'm asking is this going to be the final version?
just read infos on svs
so no,it's not the final v
there are a max of 13days more playable than the V1.2
with a new main quest and other side quests
and of course some fixes :)

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, Has anyone got this to work. I wait till 20:55 but it never happens? By the way at first I wasn't even gonna bother downloading this game because of the preview. But I was wrong...it is good.
how.JPG
Edit: It just says "It's best to let her sleep"

Reactions: morbidpenguin

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I need help please! The newest v1.3 just doesn't want to work, I had no problems with previous versions, I just had to turn anti-aliasing off and start the exe. I tried replacing the exe with the previous version that I had but even when the game starts it launches an error message that says: Uncontrolled exception. Not Found: "DirXObjects.Scene.svolume". And then the games just stops working

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes