Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Guys need help since the wikia isn't up to date even for 1.2. Does anyone know to who I should give the sedative I got after taking control of the dungeon?

Edit : Nevermind, it is Luna

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the update.

Is that possible to turn off super regen?
You have to remember, I make these builds mostly for myself, I share the modded builds because I already have them and people seem to want something that would otherwise just sit on my pc or get deleted. I dont really have much interest in doing special builds to suit everyones tastes(I personally feel like the grind loses its charm after you have restarted the game for the 10th time due to a new version) since that would take longer to mod, upload and post, especially since when this game started it was less than 12MB in size and is now almost 8 times larger.

If you want to mod it yourself, go and learn how to mod C# based games and find Regenerate method under DirXObjects.dll > PlayerChar and change the this.lust += this.lust_max to this.lust += this.lust_reg

Iamdexter

Mar 30, 2017
If you want to mod it yourself, go and learn how to mod C# based games and find Regenerate method under DirXObjects.dll > PlayerChar and change the this.lust += this.lust_max to this.lust += this.lust_reg
Excellent,that would be good
Thank you for providing the method.

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
i notice that there is doge and preg mod in the previous version, but not updated in the latest version?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have the changes or the things that they added in each version? because it does not say it anywhere, and if the mods and the program are still there so you can play with more fps ?

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
there seems to be a new version 1.4 released Jan 14th and i couldn't find it here [edit: got it, sorry]

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes