nohboy20

Jul 4, 2017
Game seems to crash trying to go to school on day four - both the above linked and the clean version from his site.

Nov 23, 2016

I have included a copy of the orginal .dll that I normally edit to implement the Regen, so now those of you who who enjoy having your virtual sexual freedom restricted by arbitrary values that are replenished by spending time alone in bed, can follow the instructions in the README in the NoRegen folder can go back to pressing Ctrl + L and Ctrl + P every time you run out of lust and power, till your heart's content ^^.
I love this guy really HAHAHAH thanks man!!

Reactions: Magmanox

ginger

Mar 17, 2017

I have included a copy of the orginal .dll that I normally edit to implement the Regen, so now those of you who who enjoy having your virtual sexual freedom restricted by arbitrary values that are replenished by spending time alone in bed, can follow the instructions in the README in the NoRegen folder can go back to pressing Ctrl + L and Ctrl + P every time you run out of lust and power, till your heart's content ^^.
Thanks Magmanox!!

Nov 23, 2016
For what I have played is damaged in almost the whole game, if you remove the regen it fits? also in the dungeon, but the pool party is really HOT and there's no bug...

Otherwise it is fine, we just need a fix of that

Reactions: madarapotato

michael79

May 24, 2017
i like this game very!!!but the ending is the same as 1.2 version.
or anything changes in the end? at magma is finish

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
developer has already released a fix version on his page....
i'm starting thinking that this is a technique to piss off the pirate sites ahahaha

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
wie lautet der Premuim code für 1.5 und wie weiss ich das er Aktiviert wurde. (What is the premium code for 1.5 and how do I know that it has been activated.)

Reactions: seabreeze

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
I don't suppose anyone knows the premium code for the version on the Dev's website? 69 doesn't work.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
for the Parrots and those asking about premium code. It's 69 in the edited version at least. Updated thread.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes