dami12

May 4, 2017
hey i have a problem he say:index was out of range . must be non negative and less than the size of the collection

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
I am finding quite a few bugs in the 1.4 version. Crashed on me a fee times, although if you keep saving its just a case of repeating the day.
Would recommend await 1.4bugfix!
Although if your a Fan like me, I will play it anyway!
Great game

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
So for me at least, the "shoot movie" with Ma button crashes the game every time I click it, so that's fun.

elroda

May 5, 2017
So for me at least, the "shoot movie" with Ma button crashes the game every time I click it, so that's fun.
Well, I downloaded the latest version from the autor's patreon, then I put @ 's modified .exe over the original. The super regen doesn't work, but all the premium content does and it doesn't crashes anymore. (It was crashing in the dungeon and the movie locations)

Reactions: veeral

anschwww

May 10, 2017
svs? rly?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
hate? where? 90% (or maybe 95%) from svs are public links or from this site here ;)

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
u can dl it from patreon or few pages back is modified ver so why would u even look for it on svs

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

I have included a copy of the orginal .dll that I normally edit to implement the Regen, so now those of you who who enjoy having your virtual sexual freedom restricted by arbitrary values that are replenished by spending time alone in bed, can follow the instructions in the README in the NoRegen folder can go back to pressing Ctrl + L and Ctrl + P every time you run out of lust and power, till your heart's content ^^.

elroda

May 5, 2017

I have included a copy of the orginal .dll that I normally edit to implement the Regen, so now those of you who who enjoy having your virtual sexual freedom restricted by arbitrary values that are replenished by spending time alone in bed, can follow the instructions in the README in the NoRegen folder can go back to pressing Ctrl + L and Ctrl + P every time you run out of lust and power, till your heart's content ^^.
Not using super regen and having to replay all that again?
Well, ok, but...

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes