Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
actually a cool little game Looks like 1.2 is patreon version with cheats. On patreon page is 1.25 version plus a few other games built with same engine. You can take the mods from the 1.25 version and add to the 1.2 version.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
dirX stop working
Make sure you have dx9 installed, as I said above, try running as administrator, be sure your installed mods are updated for the version you are running. You can get the latest mods from the authors site (link on first page).

Amythvile

May 13, 2017
i have dx9 install and always running as admin and i dont put any mods in Mods folder

i can play the latest v1.25 but it didnt have the premium code

Last edited:

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
That X-ray thingy is awful; need a way to turn it off. Besides that, s'alright.

Reactions: R0y

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The graphics remind me of Shark's games, and I like those.
I kinda like this game, and the amount of gals it has so far!

Anisogel

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guy, this game is awesome, but i wich to turn off cheat which keep my lust and power always full, how to do ? (sry for my bad english)

U

User_215882

Question. If you have both dx9 and dx11 will it cause any problems? I have dx11, but I don't want to crash my pc if having both causes any issues. Thanks for any response.

U

User_215882

Thanks seems the latest works, but I cant even seduce the mom at all unlike the previous one.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
For everyone who is asking for 1.25, I would like to say that I'm not bothering with that version. Since acording to his post on Nov 21 it is basically just a sound test build with 2 short quests. Which I feel isn't worth the time coding, since in the same post he mentioned the next version only being 2-3 weeks out(from Nov 21) which is a proper major content release rather than a tech demo. So I'm afraid you'll either have to be patient or just enjoy the sound demo in all it non-premium glory :happyblush

U

User_215882

I don't about anyone else but it gives me some error that makes me quit the game. Previous version did not have it.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
guys need help...cant interact...cant click the chat seduce and stuff...
tnx and Happy Gaming~
Edit:
NVM XD i solved it..im in window and it is stretched thats why XD

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I have tried my hardest but can't never get the Aunt to show up.... let me guess, she is not in this version of the game?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I have tried my hardest but can't never get the Aunt to show up.... let me guess, she is not in this version of the game?
She is. I got her to show up. Follow what the journal says to do.

Reactions: R0y
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes