Jul 3, 2017
So how do i seduce Meg (Cousin) i got the extended Family quest but i don't know what to do. I've tried having people follow me to her (in her house) but nothing changed.
I think you need to hide her dildo, not sure though. You may have to catch her at the correct time of day.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
So how do i seduce Meg (Cousin) i got the extended Family quest but i don't know what to do. I've tried having people follow me to her (in her house) but nothing changed.
You need to wait for her to use her dildo, then talk to aunt May. You'll also need to buy the dildo from the shop if you don't have it already.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
very annoying keeps crashing after luna told me where magna corp is ...

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Der Index lag außerhalb des Bereichs. Er darf nicht negativ und kleiner als die Sammlung sein.
Parametername: index
bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
bei System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
bei DirXObjects.Animation.get_Act_Aset()
bei DirXObjects.Scene.CheckSound()
bei DirXObjects.Scene.Tick(Int32 step)
bei DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
bei DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.7.3130.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
TotalSeduction
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/TotalSeduction.exe.
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-Version: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
DirXModule
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/DirXModule.DLL.
Microsoft.DirectX
Assembly-Version: 1.0.2902.0.
Win32-Version: 5.04.00.2904.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/Microsoft.DirectX.DLL.
VulSim
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/VulSim.DLL.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Core
Win32-Version: 4.7.2670.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Xml
Win32-Version: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
Win32-Version: 9.05.132.0000.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.DLL.
DirXObjects
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/DirXObjects.DLL.
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX
Win32-Version: 5.04.00.3900.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.DLL.
Microsoft.VisualC
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 12.00.52519.0 built by: VSWINSERVICING.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualC/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualC.dll.
ObjFile
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/ObjFile.DLL.
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback
Win32-Version: 5.04.00.2904.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mocte/Downloads/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8_full/Total%20Seduction%20v1.8/Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
There is an autosave that is saved every morning when you wake up. Bottom one in the list.
Still doesn't help much, because this game is EXTREMELY crash prone. Hell, the 1.8 version crashed so bad that I actually had to reinstall the game just to get it to actually start the exe file...

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Still doesn't help much, because this game is EXTREMELY crash prone. Hell, the 1.8 version crashed so bad that I actually had to reinstall the game just to get it to actually start the exe file...
If you could attach a crash log or something then the devs could be able to improve it

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
If you could attach a crash log or something then the devs could be able to improve it
Been there, done that. Hell, I even asked the guy about it on his patreon, only to get my comment deleted when all i said that the game was great, and I would certainly consider signing up as a patreon if he fixed those constant crashes.

The game has been absurdly unstable since the 0.1 version, unless the dev actually fixes whatever the underlying problem is with the games constant crashes, no crash logs in the world would ever help.

RyanClass

Aug 2, 2018
As you well know, a strange meteor hit this area recently. Some people starts to exhibit strange behaviour and abilities. We are here to test for such abilities.

:WutFace:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Been there, done that. Hell, I even asked the guy about it on his patreon, only to get my comment deleted when all i said that the game was great, and I would certainly consider signing up as a patreon if he fixed those constant crashes.
developer: the thing is, i'm just one person with a single computer so i don't have resources to perform extensive tests on multiple platforms. the game is not crashing on my computer and it is not crashing on many computers of my other supporters so the problem is clearly platform related and i have no way to test and debug it other than logs.

posting debugger reports does not help me much. i can only see that that problem is when some animation started. there are around 780 animations in the game currently and the debugger will not tell me which one (most probably, it is not even one animation, but a combination of certain animations). log report will tell me where the problem is exactly, but you have to send it to me. i'm deleting debugger reports from my patreon wall just, because they are taking a LOT of space and most of it is useless for me (i got all important information from the first 10 lines). i appreciate sending them to me, but don't do it on a wall, send them as a private message, or to my email. people are visiting wall to read about the game updates, not to scroll through pages of debugger text.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... i appreciate sending them to me, but don't do it on a wall, send them as a private message, or to my email.
So we can send logs to you, and the first dozen lines will do? You're welcome V, nice to have you here. ^^

I'm glad to see your intriguing selfmade engine get some fixes so I can run these games too on my IGP comps. They shouldn't take up too many resources I believe. What about your roman scenario, may I ask?? Still in development? ;)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well, there are two things - logs created by game and debugger reports that pops up when the game crashes (like the one in a post #738). i can use only first 10 lines of a debugger report and even that is not very useful as it don't tell me much. that is why i would delete them from my patreon wall. for me, most important is the log.txt file that the game creates in it's directory. send me those to my mail (entire log file, not only 10 lines) as soon as the game crashes (before restarting the game - that wold delete the old log).

roman scenario was changed to a medieval settings, but was postponed due to new patreon rules concerning incest and bestiality until i will find some solution how to deal with those rules.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for pointing this out V. This I will do. Should be mentioned in OP, @Muff Diver if you got time?
If the game crashes:
No restart! Copy log.txt file out of game directory to save it.
Send this log file to develoer per email or pm.
Then you can restart the game.​

Hm, in ancient times they sometimes adopted new members to their families. Almost all strata of society did this. Means a whole bunch of 'new' relatives to interact with. It could also be a slave being freed and then adopted (think Ben Hur, only female).
This was why I grew curious about your game, there aren't too many with a historical (not so much a phantasy) setting. But of course I could have imagined mythical creatures getting involved. ^^ ...And what's an orgy if it's not a greek or roman style one?? Where's my toga when I need it? XD

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hm, in ancient times they sometimes adopted new members to their families. Almost all strata of society did this. Means a whole bunch of 'new' relatives to interact with. It could also be a slave being freed and then adopted (think Ben Hur, only female).
not so easy. patreon now also counts step-relatives (step-mom, step-sister) and adopted relatives as incest. i will probably create a patreon version of the game and a patch that will revert it as intended. but doing this is not as easy as it seems, as the game should be playable in both modes, so it will take some time.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for pointing this out V. This I will do. Should be mentioned in OP, @Muff Diver if you got time?
If the game crashes:
No restart! Copy log.txt file out of game directory to save it.
Send this log file to develoer per email or pm.
Then you can restart the game.​

This was why I grew curious about your game, there aren't too many with a historical (not so much a phantasy) setting. But of course I could have imagined mythical creatures getting involved. ^^ ...And what's an orgy if it's not a greek or roman style one?? Where's my toga when I need it? XD
Nps will add it.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
not so easy. patreon now also counts step-relatives (step-mom, step-sister) and adopted relatives as incest. i will probably create a patreon version of the game and a patch that will revert it as intended. but doing this is not as easy as it seems, as the game should be playable in both modes, so it will take some time.
Glad to see you're not gonna let Patreon ruin it for us~

Also, I gotta say, I'm really not sure what "crashes" everyone else is talking about. I do get a ton of runtime errors, but every time I can just hit continue and keep playing just fine

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Total Seduction 19 seems to be on svscomics.

Hopefully someone will upload it on mega.
go to patreon there u have links u don't need SVS or any other source (other uploader) the only thing hidden behind paywall is premium code

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes