Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Click where you want to go. Make sure the games not paused.

Mods are easy. Click the mod tab on that pop up box and click on the ones you want. Then restart the game and the should be running.
but what about the attachable mod file that was uploaded in the OP? I overwrote the 2 files in the game directory but nothing happened in game

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
but what about the attachable mod file that was uploaded in the OP? I overwrote the 2 files in the game directory but nothing happened in game
The 1.9 version comes with all available mods. If you overwrote anything, you likely overwrote with an older incompatible version of the mod. You activate the mods in-game via the menu, then restart the game. The latest mods are always available for free on the devs blog. All mods work except the dog mod, because appears to be integrated with 1.9.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
The 1.9 version comes with all available mods. If you overwrote anything, you likely overwrote with an older incompatible version of the mod. You activate the mods in-game via the menu, then restart the game. The latest mods are always available for free on the devs blog. All mods work except the dog mod, because appears to be integrated with 1.9.
alright, thank you for the info, I appreciate. Another question. In the OP, the game file is displayed as 1.8, but you're talking about 1.9 and another guy uploaded a 1.9 save. Is it because 1.9 has not been uploaded to this site yet?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
alright, thank you for the info, I appreciate. Another question. In the OP, the game file is displayed as 1.8, but you're talking about 1.9 and another guy uploaded a 1.9 save. Is it because 1.9 has not been uploaded to this site yet?
The OP hasn't been updated, but it's only a few pages back. Have a look over the previous pages or use the search.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
found which mod is making everything crash its the dog one. it worked last update for me so I think its one of the new scenes that is causing the problem

sarashi

May 4, 2018
hmm which character are possible to do something with the dog ? either in a 3way or with the girl and is there a scene where mc is getting humped by the dog too if its either futa or strapon mod ?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
uf...strange thing... game doesn't work at all for me.
game doesn't work, setup crashes... yet i have all necessary components.
in the past the game crashed my directx.start exe. now it doesn't do it anymore...it simply doesn't start at all.
i honestly don't know how to even start the trouble shooting, 'cause i don't get any feedback from the crash as to why it crashes :OhMyGoodness:

asfa331ax

Aug 26, 2018
in the past the game crashed my directx.start exe. now it doesn't do it anymore...it simply doesn't start at all.
i honestly don't know how to even start the trouble shooting, 'cause i don't get any feedback from the crash as to why it crashes :OhMyGoodness:
It worked for me when I turned of the antialiasing and here the setup confg without the AA.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There is no need to setup game, just run exe file and you need net framework i think(i don't know which version), maybe you lack software or OS not compatible like x86 x64.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There is no need to setup game, just run exe file and you need net framework i think(i don't know which version), maybe you lack software or OS not compatible like x86 x64.
dude i have all the software i need. framework even tells me i have a newer version then the one i need for the game.
the game exe doesn't start at all (simply no response) and in the past it even crashed my directxstart.exe (which resulted in a restart of my windows overlay...). i just tried out the setup to see if i van change something there to make it work, but even the setup itself crashed.

the only reason i can see so far is that i have a incompatibility there (maybe with my gpu).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
dude i have all the software i need. framework even tells me i have a newer version then the one i need for the game.
the game exe doesn't start at all (simply no response) and in the past it even crashed my directxstart.exe (which resulted in a restart of my windows overlay...). i just tried out the setup to see if i van change something there to make it work, but even the setup itself crashed.

the only reason i can see so far is that i have a incompatibility there (maybe with my gpu).
Yeah there is possibility. In my case (win 8.1, 4gb ddr3, and video 512mb, cpu - sigh...) my pc is very old. So gpu problems(drivers mostly - too old or too new) maybe or OS or some program or antivirus... in some cases game will not run on much newer drivers (programs for games). too much possibilities.
and if program even not staring up .it mostly with OS, try virtual machine win 8.1. Or your antivirus killed exe file (try to check mostly in quarantine).

Please guys help me i'm stuck, can't find someone from the corporation after talk with Luno...

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah there is possibility. In my case (win 8.1, 4gb ddr3, and video 512mb, cpu - sigh...) my pc is very old. So gpu problems(drivers mostly - too old or too new) maybe or OS or some program or antivirus... in some cases game will not run on much newer drivers (programs for games). too much possibilities.
and if program even not staring up .it mostly with OS, try virtual machine win 8.1. Or your antivirus killed exe file (try to check mostly in quarantine).

Please guys help me i'm stuck, can't find someone from the corporation after talk with Luno...
Sounds like you need the taxi to the house and talk to the father while he's at his pc.

Reactions: DeMoS666
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes