mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Hey I'm no good at this myself but to those that are; any interest in creating a body altering mod? Height adjustment, figure adjustment, breast augmentation/reduction, etc?

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
If you guys are still having that issue and haven't tried updating to 1.9 try extracting to "C:", that same error happened to me when I tried to use it on a secondary HDD I use. If it doesn't work just update, seems there's no issue with 1.9
No, that issue is with 1.9 . . . for me at least. This game has always had issues, but I can't play this version at all.

EDIT: It appears to be related to the Doge Mod. Removing it allows the game to play.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Every time I start a save they are not pregnant anymore and it only take one time sex and like magic it is back. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix it? For being one of the best games here the bugs make it somewhat annoying.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Version 2.0 :

Change log:

v2.0
- New area - park on a side of the street with a homeless guy Samuel. If either Charlotte, Lila, Marion, Noelle, Luna, Sharon, Amy, Misty, or Nadja is following you, you can order them to have fun with Samuel.

- Karen has changed schedule. She appears on a street more often and she stops in front of Samuel. If she has SL4, you can have a scene with them. Nadja rest in a part before work and Amy stops at the park toilets after work.

- If you corrupt Luna to level 2, she will sometimes spend time in a park with Samuel.

- Path-finding was reworked, specifically when player past doors between rooms. Transitions are now smoother and entry angle more natural.

- Portuguese language was added to the game.

Total Seduction v1.9
- Two new characters - principal and janitor . Both of them have a number of scenes, mainly inside the school. Check their pages for more details.

- Luna can now be corrupted. First level will make her wearing slutty clothes, on second level she will occasionally seduce the janitor.

- Bugs discovered through send logs were corrected, including one major bug that crashed the game when starting some animation combinations. Debugging tool has also been upgraded, so log file now store more information and will be more helpful in discovering additional bugs.
Once again: If your game crashed, please send the log.txt from the game directory to m.velesk(at)gmail.com (before you restart the game again!).

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes