Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Approached from the previous version 39741024
Have u read what I wrote? I wrote about no need to look for 3rd site to dl game when u can dl it from the dev patreon. Dev is not hiding game behind paywall & btw code is on the first page

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Have u read what I wrote? I wrote about no need to look for 3rd site to dl game when u can dl it from the dev patreon. Dev is not hiding game behind paywall & btw code is on the first page
This should go to the site. Not everything, as I look at this forum, can. So I immediately gave the code.

Oct 1, 2017
Enjoyed this game a few updates ago and I'm wondering is it close to completion? If I play the 1.9 version, will my save file be compatible for the 2.0 or do I have to start over again?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Does the game always end in day 33?
You can keep delaying the test a day, but it's supposed to be a time limit before you get tested. The game has a sandbox mode for after you finish the story though.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
If you're having crashes, be sure to extract the game to a clean folder, not over the top of the previous version.

Enjoyed this game a few updates ago and I'm wondering is it close to completion? If I play the 1.9 version, will my save file be compatible for the 2.0 or do I have to start over again?
Need to start again each version.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
You can keep delaying the test a day, but it's supposed to be a time limit before you get tested. The game has a sandbox mode for after you finish the story though.
When I get the victory screen, I just can't close it, and return to the game... Is there some button to close it and I'm just not seeing it??

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
When I get the victory screen, I just can't close it, and return to the game... Is there some button to close it and I'm just not seeing it??
Never mind.. just found it. For some reason it was out of the screen range...

U

User_196312

I dl your save for version 1.9 but i don't see it in the load section in the game.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
how does one move their character and how does one mod the game? do I extract the mod files to the main game folder?
Click where you want to go. Make sure the games not paused.

Mods are easy. Click the mod tab on that pop up box and click on the ones you want. Then restart the game and the should be running.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes