CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 10094
About this game:
It is a real time sims-like rpg game with quests, char. building and main story line. Current version is v0.6, but it is fully playable with a lot of content and victory condition. It contains 10 characters and 61 unique sex scenes - 17 oral/handjob/footjob scenes, 21 fuck scenes, 13 anal scenes, 8 group sex scenes and 2 lesbian scenes, each composed of approximately 3 unique sex animations.

I have developed a 3D engine which I intend to use (among other things) to create adult games. The further development of projects will depend on Your support. As this is a single person project, I do all the programming, animations and modeling myself, until I will have enough resources to hire additional members of the team.​

Updated: 15 Oct 2018
Censorship: No
Version: v2.0
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Premium Code: 39741024
Side Story:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Instructions Troubleshooting:

Changlog:

Mods

Download Link(s):
-
- - - - - -
Thanks @tid

View attachment 162914 View attachment 162915
that premium code didn't work

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
For anyone who wants it, here are my saves

The only thing I didn't do was have the pool party, get the serum or whatever from the nurse or finish the story with the lesbian daughter since that's broken for some reason.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
This game is really good had me nutting more than i expected. But i wish there were more scenes with Rex including more aggressive one

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Having fun with this game, a few bugs but that is to be expected, would like to see more of "Rex" jumping everyone.. fun to play!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev doesn't mention it in the premium page but ctrl+e gives exp.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you know the cheats (cntrl +m ... money) buy lots of gifts which raises the relationship very quickly
Add the add exp cheat that I mentioned earlier to increase the effects through the perks. Doing what I did leads the game to constantly say you've leveled up but I can't unlock any more perks due to having them all. There's a perk that grants more affection when giving gifts, a perk that just increases affection with all girls and a perk that increases affection gain through sex. There's also a perk that increases how many times you can chat with someone a day.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes